The Nigerian Cunts

Author Topic: The Nigerian Cunts  (Read 25736 times)

Lol damn ceist why the hard R

I find it insanely sad how the NC framed me for gore spam because they have nothing better to do
it was a case of mistaken identity. My bad, the account just looked like yours

anyone else notice how these dipstuffs stopped replying and waging this stuff-fest of theirs? maybe more colluding and autism going on behind closed doors.

i expect more forgetery to come along a week or two from now. probably DDoS or forum Self Delete or some stuff.
or maybe there exists a world outside the blockland forums. I know this is hard for you to understand because you’re a forgetin degenerate but theres more important stuff in life than sitting on this forum 24/7

I've notice Grimlock likes to cycle between three different insults.
Like, c'mon man get some variety.

Well repetition is a symptom of autism

i don't think you of all people should be criticizing someone elses insults

what's your deal man
it's almost like i don't like the NC or the people who reside in that cesspool. who would've thought?

or maybe there exists a world outside the blockland forums. I know this is hard for you to understand because you’re a forgetin degenerate but theres more important stuff in life than sitting on this forum 24/7
re-read your post lol. you and your crew of friends have a habitual problem of getting banned and coming back, only to get banned again. you're like 20 right? get off the forums; read a book.

what's your deal man
oh yeah btw you should post more chat logs of me insulting you guys on your own server. these are great.

oh yeah reminder that grim and his cronies wanted to get khanu a key so he could help continue their stufffest.

is it a coincidence that all active members of the nc are in their 20s :bigthonk:

is it a coincidence that all active members of the nc are in their 20s :bigthonk:
"What is one of your proudest accomplishments?"
"I spent hours of my time managing to piss off kids almost half my age on a lego forum"

oh yeah btw you should post more chat logs of me insulting you guys on your own server. these are great.

oh yeah reminder that grim and his cronies wanted to get khanu a key so he could help continue their stufffest.
im not apart of nc??

im not apart of nc??
you suck up to them hard tho so you might as well be

this is incorrect
you're like 20 right? get off the forums; read a book.
you've been here a lot longer than I have

you've been here a lot longer than I have
???

betel is actually like 17 if i remember, but none the less he's a handicap.

$20 says no less than 3 dramas are going to occur and this clan will be involved in it