The Nigerian Cunts

Author Topic: The Nigerian Cunts  (Read 25755 times)

0_0 seems like a bit of an obession

he also has discord nitro lol

whats the stigma against nitro?

he has so much loving disposable income he can spend 10 bucks or whatever the price on discord-to-discord emotes lol

he has so much loving disposable income he can spend 10 bucks or whatever the price on discord-to-discord emotes lol
its 5 bucks to support discord.. and get a bunch of extra stuff

the virginia virgins
the california cucks
the alabama ambients
the indiana incels
wouldnt alabama autists work better in the context of this forum

wouldnt alabama autists work better in the context of this forum
its better to call them dim than use the low hanging fruit

the virginia virgins
the california cucks
the alabama ambients
the indiana incels
illionis incest
florida forgetboys
texas texans
new jersey jackoffs

hmmmm for someone and a group who claims to not care about me he sure does like to talk about me a lot :bigthonk:

Bedpost has threatened to DDoS New Years on several occasions.
also page-loss cause someone did tell me bedpost was talking about ddosing new years

NC also spent a lot of time manipulating me into doing dumbass stuff like making the "best of VH's twitter" thread for the false promises of getting higher ranks. I was also told numerous times to brush off my friends at the time because they were "handicapped autists" that I no longer needed. I truly do apologize for my actions during this time, I was a huge starfish while I was in the clan.

i had this typed up for about a week btw lol
i just decided to post this on new years because they forum Self Deleted with my account around that time last year
think of it as an anniversary present

NC also spent a lot of time manipulating me into doing dumbass stuff like making the "best of VH's twitter" thread for the false promises of getting higher ranks. I was also told numerous times to brush off my friends at the time because they were "handicapped autists" that I no longer needed. I truly do apologize for my actions during this time, I was a huge starfish while I was in the clan.
u know i did have my suspicions that there have been a couple people who were once alright being manipulated like this...
thanks for apologizing and realizing what was happening dood :)

pretty much the entirety of nc got themselves banned from the new years server lo l