The Nigerian Cunts

Author Topic: The Nigerian Cunts  (Read 25759 times)

-snip-
when you've got nothing to defend yourself with so you just spew out random stuff to make yourself look good
i mean if you just owned up to your autism you'd maybe gain a few e-points back

when you've got nothing to defend yourself with so you just spew out random stuff to make yourself look good
i mean if you just owned up to your autism you'd maybe gain a few e-points back
i mean you made a clan thats almost a direct copy of nc. imitation is the greatest form of flattery i guess

i mean you made a clan thats almost a direct copy of nc. imitation is the greatest form of flattery i guess
we're working on actual content tho which you will see coming up soon
go to sleep grimsack

Also remember that Bedpost would post Insert Name's Here dox in the nigerian central chat, which is something that grimlock says that isnt allowed in NC

he's at a point where he can't back any of the stuff he's saying up or defend himself in any way so he's trying to make himself look good as usual

Isn't Bedpost that guy that made clans that I now all own(ed)? Chadmaverick?

yes bedpost is chadmaverick

reminds me of this screenshot i had

you know for someone who doesn't seem to care about "another nc drama" you sure took the time to respond grimlock
what's that about?

Also remember that Bedpost would post Insert Name's Here dox in the nigerian central chat, which is something that grimlock says that isnt allowed in NC
He used to do this in whatever Discord and Blockland server he found me in, and it was piss loving annoying

Bedpost has threatened to DDoS New Years on several occasions.

huge /support. several members of the nigerian cunts cause drama and all kinds of issues in this game.

honestly bedspot is a loving moronic piece of stuff and I don't understand why he is still here