The Nigerian Cunts

Author Topic: The Nigerian Cunts  (Read 25771 times)

one thing i havent figured out in all these "le epic troll" groups is the end game
yeah sure you get some laughs out of it but doesn't it get really tiring trying to be a nuisance all the time?

starting the new year off right

why people decide to waste money to "pwn" random strangers for 10 minutes before they're revoked is beyond me.

why people decide to waste money to "pwn" random strangers for 10 minutes before they're revoked is beyond me.
it's hilarious when you get a reaction. that's really the mindset of anyone who stufftalks and trolls online, it's all for that sweet reaction from the person who gets a bit too upset about being called "gay".

NC also spent a lot of time manipulating me into doing dumbass stuff like making the "best of VH's twitter" thread for the false promises of getting higher ranks. I was also told numerous times to brush off my friends at the time because they were "handicapped autists" that I no longer needed. I truly do apologize for my actions during this time, I was a huge starfish while I was in the clan.
How do you even get manipulated by these guys? Were they threatening to dox you and send a SWAT team to your house?

How do you even get manipulated by these guys? Were they threatening to dox you and send a SWAT team to your house?
peer pressure

Don't forget that betel spammed research on the forums
/support

peer pressure

man i sure do hate those nigerian cunts!!!!!!!!
i bet if they put together all the money they spent on keys to make forum accounts they could buy a loving feast of mcdonalds

man i sure do hate those nigerian cunts!!!!!!!!
i bet if they put together all the money they spent on keys to make forum accounts they could buy a loving feast of mcdonalds
who the forget are you even