The Nigerian Cunts

Author Topic: The Nigerian Cunts  (Read 25745 times)

His name is not important

What's important is what he's going to do

I don't know about you guys but I feel honored that we have become such a central part of these guys lives that they dedicate hours of their days trying to get us angry

wolfezwoffles
made that when i was 11 and yeah i was

honestly couldnt really care anymore
(also image is kind of outdated i played on new year)

doublepost what the forget 6 replies posted while i was typing the last post and it didnt notify me

I don't know about you guys but I feel honored that we have become such a central part of these guys lives that they dedicate hours of their days trying to get us angry
most of the active members are in their 20s too which is even better

His name is not important

What's important is what he's going to do

He just loving hates this world and the human worms feasting on it's carcass

His whole life has been cold bitter hatred, and he's always wanted to die violently.

I mean dude it doesn't even take hours
just 30mins or so and you guys seem to get angered or triggered or everything

>celau drama'ing NC when he was in it (as eon (if he is even eon)) when half of the members of NC were in thotpatrol when half of the members of nc were also in thotpatrol RELOADED which celau joined so essentially he was in NC (part 3) and he's now made chad republic which is NC part 4 because half of the members from NC are in chad republic so i'm unsure why celau is drama'in his great great grandfather

noedit: forget i forgot autism tm came first.