The Nigerian Cunts

Author Topic: The Nigerian Cunts  (Read 25662 times)

>celau drama'ing NC when he was in it (as eon (if he is even eon)) when half of the members of NC were in thotpatrol when half of the members of nc were also in thotpatrol RELOADED which celau joined so essentially he was in NC (part 3) and he's now made chad republic which is NC part 4 because half of the members from NC are in chad republic so i'm unsure why celau is drama'in his great great grandfather
1 there were like 2 nc members in thot patrol
2 eon drama'ing nc is perfectly reasonable considering he experienced the stuff going down in there first hand
3 youre gay

>celau drama'ing NC when he was in it (as eon (if he is even eon)) when half of the members of NC were in thotpatrol when half of the members of nc were also in thotpatrol RELOADED which celau joined so essentially he was in NC (part 3) and he's now made chad republic which is NC part 4 because half of the members from NC are in chad republic so i'm unsure why celau is drama'in his great great grandfather
so much of this is wrong. Chad Republic has a couple ex-NC members who are railing against NC because it's a malicious clan. celau and limerick are trying to turn over a new leaf and you're not even giving them a chance.

yeah because i'm pretty sure barely loving anyone is in the NC clan except the few

i know i'm not

limerick is a meanie and hes black so i hate him

I find it insanely sad how the NC framed me for gore spam because they have nothing better to do

His name is not important

What's important is what he's going to do
... I just forgetin' hate this forum. And the human worms feasting on its corpus. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to get banned violently. This is the time of vengeance and no account is worth saving. And I will put in the failbin as many as I can. It's time for me to troll. And it's time for me to sperg. My autistic crusade begins here...

*proceeds to spam gay research*

op please never stop making these dramas, they're so enticing to read.

You're next

forget that e-maxx guy

for real tho this probably my last one

anyone else notice how these dipstuffs stopped replying and waging this stuff-fest of theirs? maybe more colluding and autism going on behind closed doors.

i expect more forgetery to come along a week or two from now. probably DDoS or forum Self Delete or some stuff.

anyone else notice how these dipstuffs stopped replying and waging this stuff-fest of theirs?
Probably deemed it not worth their time

maybe more colluding and autism going on behind closed doors.

i expect more forgetery to come along a week or two from now. probably DDoS or forum Self Delete or some stuff.
(X) Doubt

They probably don't even care and will just go about their business as usual