Author Topic: [hot topic (the store) news] - logan paul films a dead body  (Read 7930 times)

are you joking dude because if not you have issues
try reading the rest of my post

<keeping the hood safe>
GET EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

try reading the rest of my post
this doesnt account for the rest of the dumb bullstuff you say

this ^^^^ so much
typical planr.....banning people from his server

typical planr.....banning people from his server
JUSTICE MUST BE SErved

I wonder if the people openly saying they don’t care about Self Delete victims feel better about themselves yet. Seems like the people who are saying it have had a history of problems anyways. (hillkill)

i wonder why people refer to people who killed themselves via Self Delete are "victims"... they did that to themselves. they are not victims. they are self-assailers

i wonder why people refer to people who killed themselves via Self Delete are "victims"... they did that to themselves. they are not victims. they are self-assailers
newsflash if you commit Self Delete you were probably a victim of mental illness or whatever drove you to do it

i wasnt aware mental illnesses were self-conscious and self-aware

cancer victim

are physical illnesses different?
what point are you bothering to make here

cancer victim

are physical illnesses different?
what point are you bothering to make here
we apparently define "victim" very differently is my point. a murder victim is a victim. there was a conscious intent by another party to harm/kill the person, hence making the person a victim. cancer doesnt have a mind and decide to itself "i'm going to murder this person because it will be fun". its just badly-malfunctioning cells

we apparently define "victim" very differently is my point. a murder victim is a victim. there was a conscious intent by another party to harm/kill the person, hence making the person a victim. cancer doesnt have a mind and decide to itself "i'm going to murder this person because it will be fun". its just badly-malfunctioning cells
So if someone's car slips on a patch of ice and they die from impacting a tree they're not a victim?

emotions are just chemical reactions

just because you have a personal definition of “victim” doesn’t necessarily mean it’s always correct

planr (intellectual smart guy)

just shut the forget up lol