Author Topic: [hot topic (the store) news] - logan paul films a dead body  (Read 8039 times)

its just millenial social media and their emotional bias just going crazy again. he could have gone about it differently but this is barely a problem. im mad too because now twitter is full of this stuff i dont care about instead of good new year memes

The only problem with the video (as far as I can tell) was the fact they showed the dead body and didn't censor it, they showed respect and didn't joke about it, what's the problem here?

Jake Paul is a little bitch anyways but if you’re selfish enough to attempt or commit Self Delete, you probably shouldn’t have done it in a public place to start with.
So if someone you loved was having problems would you either help them out or complain about them wanting to do selfish acts by killing themselves?

The only problem with the video (as far as I can tell) was the fact they showed the dead body and didn't censor it, they showed respect and didn't joke about it, what's the problem here?
im taking a shot in the dark here and saying it was just because of the dead body. i don't really want to watch the video for the fact i don't need his vids in my recommendations

hey guys it was all done for Self Delete awareness now

all original videos have been removed, anyone got a link?

OT: Honestly the Paul's should not have money and fame because they're pathetic people who cause nothing but trouble, it's worse that children look up to them. Like J. Cole said they're one of the "false prophets" 

all original videos have been removed, anyone got a link?

OT: Honestly the Paul's should not have money and fame because they're pathetic people who cause nothing but trouble, it's worse that children look up to them. Like J. Cole said they're one of the "false prophets" 
twitter.com/emmanialll/status/948078213913292802
The dead body is at 1:15

oops i fell in the noose again

twitter.com/emmanialll/status/948078213913292802
The dead body is at 1:15
honestly what a piece of stuff. Why hasn't no one beaten him and his dumbass brother

So if someone you loved was having problems would you either help them out or complain about them wanting to do selfish acts by killing themselves?

I’m not ashamed to say that I’ve attempted Self Delete. It was the most selfish thing I could do to someone and couldn’t follow through because of that. My need to end the pain was less powerful than the burden it would put on my loved ones. I have no sympathy for people who commit Self Delete.

I’m not ashamed to say that I’ve attempted Self Delete. It was the most selfish thing I could do to someone and couldn’t follow through because of that. My need to end the pain was less powerful than the burden it would put on my loved ones. I have no sympathy for people who commit Self Delete.
damn. i bet this struck a nerve in all those dead people
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 10:55:22 AM by two and a half limericks »

honestly what a piece of stuff. Why hasn't no one beaten him and his dumbass brother

slow down there big guy

they used a dead dude as clickbait to get more views. how isn't that a problem?

does anyone have a working link to watch the video?

they used a dead dude as clickbait to get more views. how isn't that a problem?
And I'm meant to know it's clickbait how?
Nice, so if any of your friends or family members committed Self Delete you would show no remorse and be fine with it?

imagine just wanting the torment to be over, and after you finally hang yourself, some guy that does splits* for money comes to you with a yoda hat and says "oh my god guys, a dead body. so sad. like if you are sad. call the Self Delete hotline if u are an emo btw. bye guys!! hope you liked the vlog"

edit: what the forget is a banana splits