Magnum#7492 Dming people research on Entropia

Author Topic: Magnum#7492 Dming people research on Entropia  (Read 5941 times)

So I hopped on Discord waiting for an invite to a server by my friend, and I see I have a new dm. It says "loving CUNT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" so I say it is rude af, and Mr Magnum over here sends me links to research gifs.
I have blurred out a richard in his profile picture so yeah

He then proceeds to delete the links

Since the only mutual server I have with him is Entropia, I tell Honno, which is when Magnum starts acting autistic again.

vvv the first text is after I sent the blurred link to honno

And finally, he sends me these 2 pictures.

Idk if he dm'd anyone else research or not but Michael (an Entropia admin) said he did if he recalls correctly.
/discuss

lol whats the deal with the baby levitating over a minecraft valley

entropia is a group of ex-forumers and stuff from blockland that split up recently because of inter-member drama
magnum came from their sub rosa server they hosted
he's not apart of this community what-so-ever

Ah, well still what the forget. Still dont make it right man

it doesn't belong here because magnum has nothing to do with blockland and is in literally no blockland discords

Well god damnit how am I supposed to know before hand

have you tried using your brain before you make drama topics

i see that the ravines of minecraft have terrified you. Ah! dont worry it isnt real

have you tried using your brain before you make drama topics
the only other drama I've made was 2 years ago and that was the gray gum one
jesus loving christ who am I to not know this person wasnt a forumer?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
You missed a spot...

And isn't that just a carrot.
I saw it afterwards but ye feck
i see that the ravines of minecraft have terrified you. Ah! dont worry it isnt real
thanks for the info kind stranger

If something bad happens to you on your computer or in real life that is off-topic, not drama.

Examples not-drama:
  • You got a disease - Unless another Blockland user gave it to you as revenge it's not drama
  • Your mom grounded you - Unless your mom plays Blockland and is on the forum and grounded you because you spammed her server it's not drama
  • Your computer exploded - Seriously, who cares.

The fact that it's geared towards Blockland users.

he means how was he supposed to know magnum wasnt with BL, not how he was supposed to know about the rule

uh
what
I am saying I never knew that he wasn't a Blocklander

jesus loving christ who am I to not know this person wasnt a forumer?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

hmmm maybe if you were to actually do research and not make a drama topic over every little thing you'd find that out