Glass' Trench Wars (More Updates)

Poll

Which server do you prefer?

Fort Wars
45 (46.4%)
Trench Wars
52 (53.6%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Author Topic: Glass' Trench Wars (More Updates)  (Read 30765 times)

glass, dude I know you. I use to be a super admin on your server, you cheated on your server all the time. and i dont know if you are now but you're definitely letting your admins cheat.

it's not hard to remove the code, or even tell your admins like "hey, it's kinda not okay to cheat.."

glass, dude I know you. I use to be a super admin on your server, you cheated on your server all the time. and i dont know if you are now but you're definitely letting your admins cheat.

it's not hard to remove the code, or even tell your admins like "hey, it's kinda not okay to cheat.."
Yeah, you were admin 6 years ago.

Okay look I'm gonna drop it now. Just try to get rid of that rapid shovel stuff if you can please.

Anyone who is able to build well feel free to PM me or hit me up on steam if you would be interested in helping me build new weapon rooms for my new update tomorrow or this weekend.

Server will be down for updates today, there is a possibility it will be up tonight but no promises. Feel free to suggest anything now and it will be considered.

it lasted last time
also the admins don't cheat lmao they just play a lot---that's why they're admins
Uh, yes they do. Me and other people have witnessed it.

Uh, yes they do. Me and other people have witnessed it.
Bring me some proof instead of crying "adnim aboos!!1!!" on the server topic.

If anyone has any suggestions for kill streak perks now is the time to post.

Bring me some proof instead of crying "adnim aboos!!1!!" on the server topic.

Come on dude, over 10 people have no reported seeing your admins cheating. We don't need to show you proof when a fraction of your player base reports it.

Again, not trying to stuff talk you, but you cannot sit there and tell anyone that you need proof from like 10 different players.

Come on dude, over 10 people have no reported seeing your admins cheating. We don't need to show you proof when a fraction of your player base reports it.

Again, not trying to stuff talk you, but you cannot sit there and tell anyone that you need proof from like 10 different players.
All I see is a bunch of people whining of supposed admin abuse, yet no one wants to back it up with even so much as a screenshot.

Thats like saying if a bunch of people accuse someone of loveual assault they should go to jail simply because people said, even if there is no proof. So yeah, how about we leave the thread unless you come back with something solid.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 12:56:57 AM by Clear Glass »

You may be able to deny that I saw it, but when 10+ people mention it, now your problems are slowly coming out.

I recommend fixing it.

You may be able to deny that I saw it, but when 10+ people mention it, now your problems are slowly coming out.

I recommend fixing it.
Refer back to my previous post I just edited.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 12:59:18 AM by Clear Glass »

If you want to cheat your player base then go for it. Just know you may lose them.

Also you're loving dense if you think accusing your admins of using that rapid shovel, is comparable to loveual assault.

Also, if there are 10 witnesses of loveual assault, the suspect is going to prison.

Also you're loving dense if you think accusing your admins of using that rapid shovel, is comparable to loveual assault.
Actually do me a solid and just drama me. I don’t need my thread getting moved.

Also, if there are 10 witnesses of loveual assault, the suspect is going to prison.
Its the same concept, innocent until proven guilty, not vice versa.

Edit: I will no longer be replying, if you would like to continue create a drama.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 01:03:32 AM by Clear Glass »