The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control

Author Topic: The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control  (Read 28042 times)

friendly reminder that Beachbum tried to join the glory hole like six months ago
No they didn't. The only people who they let into the glory hole was Nobot, Fish, and myself. They never adked anyone else.

I don't support doxing or harassment. but Beachbum has done a lot of lying in this thread.
if you're a grown adult that sits inside for most of your day slobbering over pictures of a 16 year old because you find them funny, that's how you live your life. you share out loving nudes to the same 16 year old, then I don't think you're in the place to call people mentally deranged.
What ever happened to the cool beachbum? This guy’s a loving idiot.
for real i miss him so much

jesus christ what's with these brainlet memes i'm seeing all around

what point are you trying to make

It's funny because NickPBs 'no drama' discord has actually done worse stuff then Nigerian Cunts has at this point.

real talk why is nickpb the dude everyone looks up to when he was a richard on the forums

i meant the lying part, that came from nowhere and feels like stuff when you havent done anything to deserve that title
When you post nothing with substantial evidence they actually investigateed you and everyone keeps saying it was just insults slung at you, it sounds like your lying through your teeth. You've pulled this stuff for years, why should anyone trust what you say now?

PREACH discord is causing nothing in this community but discord

When you post nothing with substantial evidence they actually investigateed you and everyone keeps saying it was just insults slung at you, it sounds like your lying through your teeth. You've pulled this stuff for years, why should anyone trust what you say now?
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=293925.msg8933142#msg8933142

You've pulled this stuff for years
what the forget are you talking about mate

literally pull up any sort of reference of me lying or being a "known liar" like seriously this stuff came from the left field and id like to know what is up now too

and if you post stuff from 4 years ago im going pummel you

When you post nothing with substantial evidence they actually investigateed you and everyone keeps saying it was just insults slung at you
youre loving slow by the way

beachbum shouldnt drama someone for wanting to investigate him if he was literally supplying dox info for NC at the same time
and then deny doing.
me posting this info, and sharing proof that he is falsely denying helping a dox on me, is extremely relevant lol

Oh look the handicap is lying. No idiot, i wasn't 'supplying dox info' they wanted me to supply drama info. Which tbone told me not to so nothing from the clique was sent. As far as I know your personal information isn't even in the clique and if I did share it I would've been kicked out for sure.

yo how was i supposed to know what you did and didnt get from that one discord chat, thats all i was given, and i acted accordingly. I assumed you were trying to dox me, and when you brought up this drama, i felt like you were a hypocrite, so I posted my opinion and defended it.
youre now supplying new info, this is all an ongoing debate so calm down with the insults

loving quadpost slow down

yeah im sorry regardless of what you think of hootaloo im not sure what this “known liar” stuff is about unless we’re all forgetting something

stop tonyposting hootaloo