The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control

Author Topic: The Glory Hole - Paranoia, private investigating, damage control  (Read 27266 times)

stop tonyposting hootaloo
sometimes you just gotta tonypost

the known liar thing is a bit of a stretch like the people who call people with one or two accounts habitual problem users but that quadpost is tony-level

yall dont get to complain about quadposting if you're gonna make the same amount of posts complaining about it

i think OP is fake news and just has beef with the GH
out of context at the least, maybe fake screenshots.

sometimes you just gotta tonypost
Not his point, that isn't any excuse to do it anyways

/support, anyone who generally likes these cucks are probably starfishs

it's the best glory hole I've visited in my entire life

He has no reason to fake it when nickpb isn't in the community anymore and multiple people confirmed it happened. Stop drinking the gloryhole fruitpunch.

NickPB himself has admitted they are real as well as multiple people in the glory hole.
Even if they denied it if they are fake then why did nickpb go on a paranoid rampage and kick everyone who shares a discord with me after I found out?

I get that you and NickPB are butt buddies and you love to relentlessly suck his rooster but this is just completely delusional.

nickpb is that one richardhead at school who acts tough and smokes weed but somehow had tons of normally decent dudes as friends

nickpb is that one richardhead at school who acts tough and smokes weed but somehow had tons of normally decent dudes as friends

I wouldn't call people who are trying to brush him private investigating under the rug as 'decent'. They are all as disgusting as he is.

NickPB himself has admitted they are real as well as multiple people in the glory hole.
Even if they denied it if they are fake then why did nickpb go on a paranoid rampage and kick everyone who shares a discord with me after I found out?

I get that you and NickPB are butt buddies and you love to relentlessly suck his rooster but this is just completely delusional.
yeah sure, how about some proof of that.
you spin a lot of stories but only some got sketchy screen-grabs that look like fake iPhone conversations
seems the GH triggered you badly enough to concoct a victim complex

I wouldn't call people who are trying to brush him private investigating under the rug as 'decent'. They are all as disgusting as he is.
Thats why I said normally decent. I would never expect Tezuni and SeventhSandwich of all people to supoort him.

you spin a lot of stories but only some got sketchy screen-grabs that look like fake iPhone conversations
Hey NickPB, hows it going?

it's the best glory hole I've visited in my entire life

I agree.

i havent been in the glory hole for over 4 months, these posts are from back in early October,