know what i hate? people who hate dogs. nobody who hates dogs is a good person.

Author Topic: know what i hate? people who hate dogs. nobody who hates dogs is a good person.  (Read 10191 times)

I dont like dogs. They're hyper, loud and messy.
My findings are that people who really like dogs tend to share those characteristics.

Can you please stop loving posting everything about me online to insult me?

It's like you have a special interest for me because you continuously go out of your way to find every profile of me online, just to specifically post it everywhere and go "haha what a friend!!"

this isn't a thinly veiled inh hate thread btw this legit bothers me the entire /r/dogfree subreddit is full of starfishs who kick dogs
This is bullstuff, because your entire topic is "INH doesn't like dogs he's a bad person!"

Please forget off.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 03:55:37 PM by Insert Name Here² »

as someone who owns a dog i can safely say that i loving hate dogs
the one i own will go into an obnoxious fit if he hears even the slightest noise outside and start screaming in the middle of the night

real talk though what is so nut-worthy about harassing a teenager on the internet for months on end

hey drydess you stink take a bath

badspot kicked my dog back in 2009

god damn dude what's your obsession over this guy

real talk though what is so nut-worthy about harassing a teenager on the internet for months on end

the part where the insecurity about his own weird special interest grows when he makes fun of someone else with a weird special interest is probably the nut-worthy part

I don't like dogs but why are you hunting this dude down on reddit? this is forgetin creepy.

>cats are never a threat to our lives or the lives of children

the part where the insecurity about his own weird special interest grows when he makes fun of someone else with a weird special interest is probably the nut-worthy part
i'm pretty comfy with my degeneracy tho lol

i dunno, the INH topics and you posting images from his reddit and FA accounts suggest some form of insecurity dude

Then stop trying to hunt down all of my online profiles and spamming them everywhere please.

the fact that you found went out of your way to find his steam profile, reddit account, etc proves that you got some petty beef or grudge with him buddy

the fact that you've made it a point to post multiple topics where you hunt down his various online profiles in an attempt to shame him screams insecurity

The only bad dog is a pitbull.