Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph/This Community's Issues.

Author Topic: Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph/This Community's Issues.  (Read 7120 times)

aww poor nix is sad. u need a wipey to wipe ur tears away?
im bored sorry.

????????

[size= 1pt]im bored sorry.[/size]

?????????????????????

aww poor nix is sad. u need a wipey to wipe ur tears away?
[size= 1pt]im bored sorry.[/size]
?????????????????????????????
This is not the loving place

i agree with all of this. the blf has increasingly been getting cancerous over the years, especially with the establishment of troll clans like thot patrol and nigerian cunts + more copycats to come.

i really don't like how some people can say whatever the hell they want, no matter how outrageous or offensive, and get away with it and gain support on the grounds that they were "memeing" or they're being post-pseudo ironic or something and their friends with way too much time on their hands will come to their side every time

i also really hate how aggressive some of you are all the time
can't we just sit down and talk about whatever without having to resort to AUTISTIC handicapped DEGENERATE CANCER CRINGE

i really don't like how some people can say whatever the hell they want, no matter how outrageous or offensive, and get away with it and gain support on the grounds that they were "memeing" or they're being post-pseudo ironic or something and their friends with way too much time on their hands will come to their side every time

imagine taking a bootleg lego forum this seriously

mean words on the internet upset me

i agree with all of this. the blf has increasingly been getting cancerous over the years, especially with the establishment of troll clans like thot patrol and nigerian cunts + more copycats to come.
no lol. i just lack the patience for things that can't understand me.

this comparison doesn't make sense. my opinion should have no effect on the community or anyone here.

imagine taking a bootleg lego forum this seriously
mean words on the internet upset me
read this thread

literally neither of these clans are troll clans

literally neither of these clans are troll clans

you could've fooled me

He's an alright guy, he isn't really malicious, but the OP disagrees. He is just pointing out problems with the community, and I see no issue with that

you could've fooled me
thot patrol is not at all a troll plan i have no idea where u handicaps get this idea when all we do is build stuff and make minigames