Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph/This Community's Issues.

Author Topic: Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph/This Community's Issues.  (Read 7118 times)

imagine taking a bootleg lego forum this seriously
you got 20 posts per day so i can assume you take this bootleg lego forum seriously

thot patrol is not at all a troll plan i have no idea where u handicaps get this idea when all we do is build stuff and make minigames
clan* whoops made a typo
now my entire argument is invalid

noedit I do support the INH stuffshow however
literally neither of these clans are troll clans
The TP isn't really a troll clan but you are lying to say that the NC isn't a troll clan

thot patrol is not at all a troll plan i have no idea where u handicaps get this idea when all we do is build stuff and make minigames
Your troll plan has been found out torin! My dad, Kompresser, is gonna remove you like maps, boy.. ANTI-HABITUAL PROBLEM USER TEAM ASSEMBLE

Please don't turn this into a "stop taking blf seriously" and "x are troll clans" stuff-fest please

Your troll plan has been found out torin! My dad, Kompresser, is gonna remove you like maps, boy.. ANTI-HABITUAL PROBLEM USER TEAM ASSEMBLE
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

read this thread

maybe I'm missing something here, but this post by you (the first one in the thread, even) seems to be saying the opposite of what you're trying to get at here. based on this post you seem to be in the "taking it too seriously" crowd

thot patrol is fine. I used to be at odds with them until I actually got to know them. They could tone down some things here and there but theyre not really actively destroying the community or anything. NC is probably a different story but someone else is going to have to bring up evidence for that

They don't need evidence for NC because it is posted just about everywhere you can look

/support, seems like an unhealthy obsession. It'd be different if he's rubbing his 'weird' interests and special interestes in peoples faces, but he isn't. People like Satan go out of their way to dig this up and harass and bully them like this is a middle school.

Also agree with the second part of the drama, people here can be unforgiving pricks. Not everyone, but some. My friend VH was pretty much drove away from here cause of the people that would harass them and stuff, it's not cool.

thot patrol is fine. I used to be at odds with them until I actually got to know them. They could tone down some things here and there but theyre not really actively destroying the community or anything. NC is probably a different story but someone else is going to have to bring up evidence for that
I agree with this

i also really hate how aggressive some of you are all the time
can't we just sit down and talk about whatever without having to resort to AUTISTIC handicapped DEGENERATE CANCER CRINGE
smh guys listen to this autistic handicapped degenerate cancer cringe

Also agree with the second part of the drama, people here can be unforgiving pricks. Not everyone, but some. My friend VH was pretty much drove away from here cause of the people that would harass them and stuff, it's not cool.
Vigil is still here..

Vigil isnt VH
im stupid ignore me because i was thinking of the glory hole stuff