NightHawk's Addon's Topic - Locked

Author Topic: NightHawk's Addon's Topic - Locked  (Read 24877 times)

that looks nothing like whatever the forget you just posted
derf go back to whatever hole you hibernate in!

can you make this?
Stop.

holy stuff is that new challenger lovey or not

speaking of it, will you be making demon modifications available or will it stay hellcat only? I'd personally love to see the demon mods, which has empty inner headlights, a unique carbon fiber spoiler, a demon logo, a carbon splitter and a hood intake for the modifications. that might take a bit of hard work and labor to do, but if you end up doing it that'd be absolutely badass

Just by looking at that image, demon and hellcat aesthetics look the same.

The new model of the classic Charger looks good, just holy stuff the tires are wayyyyy to thick and the rims are wayyyyyy too small, it looks so off
they are blockland tires what'd you expect

The 3d model I used had those sized rims, but I will consider adjusting a hair.

derf go back to whatever hole you hibernate in!
Please take this drama to the drama board or something.

Just by looking at that image, demon and hellcat aesthetics look the same.
B-but the fender flares...
Modern Challenger R2

Ok, few things to note here.

Why is the bit between the taillights the same color as the license plate, and why is the license plate itself so small?

Why are the lights and grille inset so far into the front? Seems a little too much to me. Also, it looks like the grille pokes out a little bit, instead of being flat, for some reason.

The rear wheels are also hilariously tiny.

1. Why is the bit between the taillights the same color as the license plate, and why is the license plate itself so small?

2. Why are the lights and grille inset so far into the front? Seems a little too much to me. Also, it looks like the grille pokes out a little bit, instead of being flat, for some reason.

3. The rear wheels are also hilariously tiny.

1. I'm a little confused on what you mean here, perhaps another angle will help?

2. I can adjust this accordingly, i extruded the the bit behind all of this deep. That might be why. I didn't feel like carving out the headlight holes because the smoothing detail won't look as pretty.

3. That's on you deary, all I did was start with the front left wheel, mirrored it, and then created an array of that mirror to make the other 3 wheels.

1. I'm a little confused on what you mean here, perhaps another angle will help?

Sorry, actually I'm wrong, it should be white, but should be flush with the taillight.

And you'll notice the license plate has a different inset design, and is much bigger.

CESSNA
OR BUST
but seriously if you make a plane the first one should be a cessna or another private jet

Quack

while we're on the subject of planes how about a F4U Corsair?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vought_F4U_Corsair
I'd recommend a variant with 6 50 cals so it's comparable to the Mustang we already have

MacTheHunter and his long gone BL air clan has already made a cessna, In my list its literally called Vehicle_Cessna. It was made just before the private jet and normal passenger jet were made.

ANT has already made a fully fledged working corsair, bf109, and maybe a couple more, if you search around the Cohort gallery posts you can find pictures. As far as Ive scoured the forums those vehicles are private to the cohort team. I've tried out the Corsair on one of Sylvanors servers, gear would come out auto at slow speeds and wings would fold up once stopped on the ground, and I think even though having the 6 machine guns modeled, only had one firing gun on each wing.  
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 12:21:13 AM by legofanatic223 »

sorry to ask but
can you make some stuffty rusty old mad max cars
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 08:05:34 PM by Potatoh »

Sorry, actually I'm wrong, it should be white, but should be flush with the taillight.

And you'll notice the license plate has a different inset design, and is much bigger.
I wanted to try a different taillight design then, but I'll try to make it fit in.

hate to be the guy that requests stuff, but can you make this? (razor go kart)

hate to be the guy that requests stuff, but can you make this? (razor go kart)
We honestly need more Go-Karts..will keep in mind, but when it will start only time can tell.

they are blockland tires what'd you expect
can you go be stupid somewhere else
Do you mean the thickness of the sidewalls? Or do you mean the width of the tires?
Sidewalls, wayyyyy too thick. Reminds me of tractor wheels

can you go be stupid somewhere else
ok then

I just realized how awesome a charger would be in this game

I updated the model with Sideswipe's noticed "Dings"; note the cute spoiler.

*The model looks like the older version, but P3D does that*

Challenger Modern R2.1(View in 3D)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 07:54:56 PM by Night_Hawk »

I updated the model with Sideswipe's noticed "Dings"; note the cute spoiler.

*The model looks like the older version, but P3D does that*

Nice, good job, although the mirrors should have sharp edges. Also, how do you do panel gaps like that?