NightHawk's Addon's Topic - Locked

Author Topic: NightHawk's Addon's Topic - Locked  (Read 24890 times)

especially because blockheads can do full 360s with there hands

also developing an ultra realistic mega lol steering animation per car is time consuming and handicapped

if you have the threads for it, using animations is better than hiding/unhiding nodes
Honestly I like your concept with hiding and unhiding nodes. Compact isn’t the right word to use here, but in a sense of the functionality in game it does.

also developing an ultra realistic mega lol steering animation per car is time consuming and handicapped
It indeed is a pain in the ass to deal with since you cant make a blendable steering animation that won’t spaz out the player when he steers.

At last! The Family Car's Starter Pack has been released!

Both cars are now on Blockland Glass! Re-download to stay up to date!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 02:56:11 PM by Night_Hawk »

been waiting so long for the suburbs and here it is.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 03:50:09 PM by SwiftHyena2593 »

Did you use the wheels I made for you? Those look strangely.. thin.

Edit: Yep those are the wheels, you just modified them and made them unrealistically thin.

Wheels those thin belong on 90s small FWD cars, not a giant American SUV

pls dude stop making pizza cutter wheels

Don't get me wrong, the cars are good, just the wheels man
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 06:24:03 PM by Insert Name Here² »

Did you use the wheels I made for you? Those look strangely.. thin.

Edit: Yep those are the wheels, you just modified them and made them unrealistically thin.

Wheels those thin belong on 90s small FWD cars, not a giant American SUV

pls dude stop making pizza cutter wheels

-snip

Don't get me wrong, the cars are good, just the wheels man
Is THIS any better

« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 05:27:55 PM by Night_Hawk »

« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 06:21:09 PM by Insert Name Here² »

Your dad has great taste

Also for the Challenger v2 pack. For the 1970 Challenger make a special spy version with a rear oil slick release, rear caltrop release, bullet-proof body panels and windows, a grappling hook in the front, and a mini-bar in the glove box.

Also for the Challenger v2 pack. For the 1970 Challenger make a special spy version with a rear oil slick release, rear caltrop release, bullet-proof body panels and windows, a grappling hook in the front, and a mini-bar in the glove box.
ok i'm not even going to try and explain how handicapped of a suggestion this is