NightHawk's Addon's Topic - Locked

Author Topic: NightHawk's Addon's Topic - Locked  (Read 24286 times)

The side view of the changed model is better, looks more Challenger-esque now. The front (potentially more than) 3/4 view is just a tad weird. Maybe it's just me though.
I have been adjusting more spotted kinks by me as I get this into game. Even:

anyone else just cream their pants looking at the trim around the rear window

Will show results later.

Sweet, looking forward to it.

Thanks, i can drive with

lighting mcqueen
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 11:13:26 AM by lykakspars »

is that a question
owo
Um no? Oh wait a damn second, did you mean your last post as a compliment??

-nonsense
Um, what?

nice ifunny watermark u dumb forgetey

After countless roof adjustments, a few extra dings to fix, and scaling, the 1970 model has made into game!

I used Teneksi's Shark as a base file for the controls; it does a slight slide when cornering--which I think is fitting with this car.

To scale it to a blockhead's size, I also had to use my iteration of the Blockstang as a comparison. Keeping that in mind, the roof has dramatically changed unfortunately. Refer to my FAQ on WHY it must be the case.

On top of that, here's a rough draft of the new MODERN model!

Modern Challenger R2(View in 3D)

holy stuff is that new challenger lovey or not

speaking of it, will you be making demon modifications available or will it stay hellcat only? I'd personally love to see the demon mods, which has empty inner headlights, a unique carbon fiber spoiler, a demon logo, a carbon splitter and a hood intake for the modifications. that might take a bit of hard work and labor to do, but if you end up doing it that'd be absolutely badass

The new model of the classic Charger looks good, just holy stuff the tires are wayyyyy to thick and the rims are wayyyyyy too small, it looks so off

The new model of the classic Charger looks good, just holy stuff the tires are wayyyyy to thick and the rims are wayyyyyy too small, it looks so off
they are blockland tires what'd you expect
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 01:53:59 PM by Darth C3P0² »

the gray one looks like

that looks nothing like whatever the forget you just posted

Do you mean the thickness of the sidewalls? Or do you mean the width of the tires?

snip
The Demon doesn't have a carbon spoiler or splitter (it'd be cool if it did though).

This is a small representation of carbon fiber would look like on the front splitter (on what is admittedly a "regular" Hellcat).