[Weapon] Shock Grenade

Author Topic: [Weapon] Shock Grenade  (Read 5003 times)

Shock Grenade

This little tool has been literally rotting in my hard drive since its inception. Partially because of what it was to me, and much less of what it could do.

The device simply answers one question: "How the hell do I stop one person from loving moving long enough so that I could rip them a new one?" This tool fixes this by forcibly removing your actual free will in the matter by letting out a short range pulse that tumbles players in radi, including yourself if you're too close.

Features:
- Sweet Model
- lovey sounds
- Special activation animation

Known Bugs:
- Occasionally, when stunning multiple people, if two of them happen to collide, one of the players will "spontaneously explode". Still figuring a workaround.

This so happens to be the first add-on that I initially created while I was still raw.
Special thanks to Visolator for helping me with the tumble code, and piber20 for proofreading and ironing out bugs.

Download
Mirror: Operator Repository
Version 1.0.0
File size: 585 KB
14 Datablocks

To-do List
- Create CI and HUD Icons
- Fix some of the emitters

There really is no workaround for when the players hit each other and fly off in different directions; unless you like uhhh.. figured out the area they enter that state in and if they leave that area it teleports them back? Or made a new tumble player without collision? Idk if those two solutions are even possible  :cookieMonster:

Honestly though, great add-on.

Awesome! Does it work on bots?

Known Bugs:
- Occasionally, when stunning multiple people, if two of them happen to collide, one of the players will "spontaneously explode". Still figuring a workaround.
Thats just 'Blockland'  vehicle physics for you.

when are you going to realease the epic sans gaster blaster

when are you going to realease the epic sans gaster blaster

Soon, friend. Soon.

There really is no workaround for when the players hit each other and fly off in different directions; unless you like uhhh.. figured out the area they enter that state in and if they leave that area it teleports them back? Or made a new tumble player without collision? Idk if those two solutions are even possible

It's because he's just using the tumble function instead of mounting the player to a custom death physics vehicle and doing other checks.

A good example of how to fix this is in Hata's (tommybricksetti's) "Death Physics" add-on

A stun grenade? God loving finally.