Worst Blocklander of the Year 2017 (Nominations)

Author Topic: Worst Blocklander of the Year 2017 (Nominations)  (Read 14298 times)

For context: you aren’t the “cool” beachbum with an id in the 100s

And why am I not allowed to make light of a stuffty situation? I’m sorry that you got so mad. What nick did and said was loving handicapped.

You were trying to derail the topic just like Seventh was

Unova/Verification
Darth C3PO

Well we obviously aren’t getting anywhere with this if you’re just going to keep saying the same stuff. Even if I was derailing the topic, it’s not like I asked a bunch of my handicapped-child-friends to post a bunch of unrelated images and stuffty comments to flood pages with sperged out nonsense. That’s what you people do.

darth isn't worthy of worst blocklander of the year. he has only been around since june of 2017. unova, however, has been a stick up this forums ass since atleast 2016
I mean I have been here since 2014 but got banned late 2016 but I mean I see what you mean by half a year, original id is 117554

Well we obviously aren’t getting anywhere with this if you’re just going to keep saying the same stuff. Even if I was derailing the topic, it’s not like I asked a bunch of my handicapped-child-friends to post a bunch of unrelated images and stuffty comments to flood pages with sperged out nonsense. That’s what you people do.
"""""""you people""""""""""""""""""""""

Unova/Verification
Kidalex
Tablesalt
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 09:01:50 AM by SwiftHyena2593 »

What do you mean, you people?

I mean I have been here since 2014 but got banned late 2016 but I mean I see what you mean by half a year, original id is 117554
yeah but ummmmmm ur still only kinda a stick in the butt compared to unova

i elect torin because he called me handicapped on steam

yea ill def be voting unova over darth
he was alright for like a minute on steam but then totally 180d on the nickpb drama

Sp0nge and Ozmar got mah back here
the forget is with you and ozmar
just because they defended you doesnt mean they like you or are your friends

ikethegeneric forget you for stealing my fursona of flatflyer's dad