Author Topic: Darth C3P0: EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS A TROLL  (Read 38991 times)

why did this thread become rampant with handicaps stuffting on somebody for not being a cunt

imagine being so petty and so desperate that you get mad at someone for being nice

Maybe if somebody posts this again for the 400th time without actually addressing or reading any arguments, it will actually become true

why did this thread become rampant with handicaps stuffting on somebody for not being a cunt
Aye mate if you've been interested in defending maybe get off your fat date then speak up and not just whinge about it, could ya?

-snip-
you know your not making this situation any better
in fact those stuffty pictures are loving handicapped and need to stop

man kidalex can you link me ur imgur i bet you post some pretty funny stuff

man kidalex can you link me ur imgur i bet you post some pretty funny stuff
Mate what are you yabbering about?

aaaaaandd point proven by the 2 posts above darth

Maybe if somebody posts this again for the 400th time without actually addressing or reading any arguments, it will actually become true
or you know the arguments provided are just that completely ridiculous... which is why your only backing are two trolls

Your honor, the defendant is an epic nerd! I rest my case.

imgur
imgur should only be used for image hosting and nothing else

aaaaaandd point proven by the 2 posts above darth
or you know the arguments provided are just that completely ridiculous... which is why your only backing are two trolls
Mate what point are you talking about? I'm just saying that if you want to defend your cobber then go ahead, but don't have your argument be rubbish.
Peace out
Hooroo mate

imgur should only be used for image hosting and nothing else
dont lie kidalex i know what youve been doing you're grounded

dont lie kidalex i know what youve been doing you're grounded
yeah coming from the brother that posts on r/rule34
like come on now.....

yeah coming from the brother that posts on r/rule34
like come on now.....
thats it kidalex im  putting you down