Hunt Down The Freeman (2018) Teaser Released To Public

Author Topic: Hunt Down The Freeman (2018) Teaser Released To Public  (Read 34883 times)

They're so afraid to release the product that they're gonna delay this game for the rest of their days.

check your sources next time motherforgeter

But... but Queeba has never told a lie...

This changes everything

But... but Queeba has never told a lie...

This changes everything
yea well queebas a loving handicap

oh god lmao. it actually got released? i swear people were in the HDTF discord talking about how the game was delayed again, and i was loving confused because it still said on steam that it'd be released today. too bad i couldnt really verify because they banned me from the discord some time after. i may have just gone numb, i'm in disbelief.
prepare for the obligatory stuffstorm as people play the game and see how potentially bad the game is.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 09:33:47 PM by Mr Queeba »

oh god lmao. it actually got released? i swear people were in the HDTF discord talking about how the game was delayed again, and i was loving confused because it still said on steam that it'd be released today. too bad i couldnt really verify because they banned me from the discord some time after. i may have just gone numb, i'm in disbelief.
prepare for the obligatory stuffstorm as people play the game and see how potentially bad the game is.
shut up you braindead hater
maybe if you made a game once in your life you would understand the time blood sweat and tears that go into it
frank did nothing wrong

Tfw your assets will never be stolen by daddy frank

who would pay 25$ for this forgetin stuffpeice

the cutscenes arent working

Welcome. Welcome, to city 17.

watching a livestream right now and lmao this is a clusterforget

watching a livestream right now and lmao this is a clusterforget
which 1

The zombies are literal bullet sponges. Oh my god.