Hunt Down The Freeman (2018) Teaser Released To Public

Author Topic: Hunt Down The Freeman (2018) Teaser Released To Public  (Read 34874 times)

Hunt down the stolen assets

can we get a compilation of all the devs/VAs/etc basically explaining everything wrong that happened

and call it hunt down the regret

I want to see a metokur esk video that goes through this games development to see how horrible it went

the biggest problem I have with this is definitely the title. the protagonist probably also says it that way. "the freeman". bitch. literally only the vortigaunts called him "the freeman". a human being has never said that until this dumb game. this is pissing me off

Hunt down the Hunt down the Hunt down the Hunt down the Hunt down the Hunt...

Someone photoshopped a cutscene to remove Mitchell's scars

if they got rid of his handicapped beard and mullet after that he would actually look like a decent character

Isn't long hair generally frowned upon in the military? How was Mitchell even accepted into the HECU with hair like that?

Isn't long hair generally frowned upon in the military? How was Mitchell even accepted into the HECU with hair like that?
its almost as if this game doesnt make any god dam sense

Might've missed if anyone mentioned him but I wonder if Ross from Accursed Farms is gonna do anything with this game like a Game Dungeon, a mini Freeman's Mind, or something else

its almost as if this game doesnt make any god dam sense
It's almost as if the main dev had no idea what he was doing and just dragged other people into this with little to no information

Might've missed if anyone mentioned him but I wonder if Ross from Accursed Farms is gonna do anything with this game like a Game Dungeon, a mini Freeman's Mind, or something else
I would say that Ricepirate should do a 'Mitchell's Mind' thing since he voiced him, but that's the thing, you can't really do a Mind series with a voiced protagonist