MLK: I have a dream we will all own RAM trucks!

Author Topic: MLK: I have a dream we will all own RAM trucks!  (Read 3309 times)

Anyone see that truck commercial using MLK to sell it on the super bowl? Lol

This is where america is at now. This is the peak of capitalism. Now we just need MLK's hologram at public ram events

Wait, you're against this?

i'd buy a truck if mlk told me to tbh

Too bad fca makes stuffty trucks

Now we just need MLK's hologram at public ram events
stuff id be down for that

This is the peak of capitalism.
Hence forth you will be known as Darth Commie

*attempt to appeal to sjw

Modern sjw are against what MLK spoke of.

*end up pissing off the actual people who respect mlk

*attempt to appeal to sjw

Modern sjw are against what MLK spoke of.

*end up pissing off the actual people who respect mlk
< tfw you're so out of touch you're out of touch with the other people who are also out of touch.

I saw a RAM commercial that was awesome with vikings n stuff but not this freaky ass hologram lookin dude

I can't help but feel that using MLK's image and phrases to try and sell cars is inappropriate and undignified, considering his importance in history as a civil rights leader and peace activist. I don't like this.

brands have done this stuff for a while

mlk might be a topical figure rn but this stuff aint new

I can't help but feel that using MLK's image and phrases to try and sell cars is inappropriate and undignified, considering his importance in history as a civil rights leader and peace activist. I don't like this.
hey, this is the free market baby

a lot of commercials love to give you that sweet political statement thats hip and trendy

its not new tho, remember the kylie jenner pepsi ad? they are just gonna get more and more out of touch

anything to boost sales

Yeah, I own plenty of RAM sticks. Don't have a truck though.

Oh boo hoo they used a historical figure in their commercial. They do this stuff all the time, just look at all the President's Day commercials.