kidalex - record breaking size starfish

Author Topic: kidalex - record breaking size starfish  (Read 47705 times)

alex this isnt helping your case at all
your face
your ass
whats the difference

alex this isnt helping your case at all

He’s trying to get banned

Lol you mad bro?
get a life
either watch the gamefix podcast or go forget yourself
rat stuff bat stuff dirty 'ol twat, 69 starfishs tied in a knot. Horreeeee lizard stuff

forget.
ill rip your head off and stuff down your neck
only reason they do this stuff is cause they so jealous of my ice and my closet full of supreme
youre an inspiration for birth control
this drama super gay
maybe op should try writing a good drama
maybe the forums should just shutdown
alright im fluent in gr8dayhandicap so let me translate all of this
"i finished crying about how i was shoved off my homo high horse so here we go ill make some half assed reply""i wasnt being passive aggressive, i was regurgitating the popular opinion just to be liked more. perhaps i couldve actually come up with my own opinion but thats too risky to do""you are right, i am a fake and obnoxious piece of stuff""i am going to dismiss this post because i have no good comeback (because it is true)""i have to fake being nice to people. in reality i dont give two forgets about making someones day. im just really desperate for friends""i fake being nice to a lot of people, even ones i barely know or dont like, just because i am desperate for friends. i dont like to live this life at all lol""it is one""youve seen me in only bl related discords""you are being kinda stubborn, but you are right, that friend does not exist. it was an excuse for me to cry about being bitchslapped off my high horse""no i dont""this is true, he started to stuff on me in the bcc because i have no reason to be there because i never contribute anything to blockland at all besides handicapped posts on the forums""i want to acknowledge all these posts too, because they all jack me off"

your face
your ass
whats the difference
have fun in hell
also dan you forgot pageloss but it dont really matter

so epic funny quoting duke nukem lolz

What is this Duke Nukem obsession as of late? It's in Toxicology's profile text, it's Torin's avatar, and Kidalex keeps quoting Duke Nukem

Have they found their deity?

none of the toxicology accounts have duke quotes in them

so epic funny quoting duke nukem lolz
it must hurt to be you
What is this Duke Nukem obsession as of late? It's in Toxicology's profile text, it's Torin's avatar, and Kidalex keeps quoting Duke Nukem

Have they found their deity?
you suck

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 11:51:43 AM by Rotondo »

Is that one even a duke nukem quote

Is that one even a duke nukem quote
It is, but Kidalex is so bad at what he does that he can't even get the quote right

It is, but Kidalex is so bad at what he does that he can't even get the quote right
this vacation sucks