kidalex - record breaking size starfish

Author Topic: kidalex - record breaking size starfish  (Read 47459 times)

kidalex has been trolling a lego forum since he was like 8

you gotta wonder where the line in the sand has to be drawn
brother now youre just talkin outta your ass

consider doing something more productive beyond being a two-bit troll

kid alex switches topics when people talk stuff about him

Well at least nix is gone now.

brother now youre just talkin outta your ass
oh shut the forget up
we all know you're just here to troll and you should know that nobody outside of your circlejerk clique finds you funny.
out of everyone in the thot patrol, you're the worst because it's just ironic memes and "brother" jokes. literally no attempt at being original with your jokes here. (e.g. "nix is a degenerate furry lol" is basically your catchphrase now)
when it's not a stuffty meme, it's just insults and wacky retorts only someone who was actually 14 years old would like.

you had been banned on your main account but immediately came back on your alt; it wasn't even a permanent ban, it was a week.
how loving autistic do you have to be to do something like that? even most problem users take a day or week off before returning on an alt.

sure nix was basically a high functioning autist, but he actually contributed to the forums in a way that wasn't trolling other members of it.

i know your response to this is going to be some witty one liner then calling your clique to say "hey i like him stfu" all in a short time span of a few seconds; but just look at yourself for one god damn second and realise you're the new high functioning autismo here on par with darth.

oh shut the forget up
we all know you're just here to troll and you should know that nobody outside of your circlejerk clique finds you funny.
out of everyone in the thot patrol, you're the worst because it's just ironic memes and "brother" jokes. literally no attempt at being original with your jokes here. (e.g. "nix is a degenerate furry lol" is basically your catchphrase now)
when it's not a stuffty meme, it's just insults and wacky retorts only someone who was actually 14 years old would like.

you had been banned on your main account but immediately came back on your alt; it wasn't even a permanent ban, it was a week.
how loving autistic do you have to be to do something like that? even most problem users take a day or week off before returning on an alt.

sure nix was basically a high functioning autist, but he actually contributed to the forums in a way that wasn't trolling other members of it.

i know your response to this is going to be some witty one liner then calling your clique to say "hey i like him stfu" all in a short time span of a few seconds; but just look at yourself for one god damn second and realise you're the new high functioning autismo here on par with darth.
simmer down now little guy

oh shut the forget up

dude

wtf kidalex has a clique? can i join?

Kidalex contributes, he makes pretty fire models, he actually made the model for the skateboard add-on

Also @Kidalex can I join your clique bro?

i know your response to this is going to be some witty one liner then calling your clique to say "hey i like him stfu" all in a short time span of a few seconds

it's always the same four or five handicaps who come to suck each other off when one of them gets insulted

it's always the same four or five handicaps who come to suck each other off when one of them gets insulted
flame all you want youre never getting in the clique