Author Topic: Amberguard Roleplaying  (Read 8978 times)

this isn't to stir up trouble or any kind of debate.

I just want to point out the situation with AG as-is for those who are actually interested or involved and want a reference that you can direct others to.

I don't own AG or anything hosted under it. Cloud Zero took control of the clan without permission and gave full control of my servers to Block King, who's working with players including Spuds and Kovect to make a new server that could go up in the next few days. They stole events and my own builds from my old maps and ported them into their new one.

I don't care anymore. I just don't want people to look at the server name or what's included and think that I'm involved in anything that's going on with it.

I know the drama section is stalked by people who want to stir up just that--drama. I know that this intended-to-be-harmless PSA will be turned into a full-on argument instead of a discussion by these people, and if such a thing happens, that's why I'm not replying to this.

If you're already thinking up a reply to flame me or this for whatever reason, fine.
If you're one of the 20-30 regulars who actually play my servers, thank you for reading this.

Who the forget are you? What the forget is AG? Who the forget is cloud zero?

Who the forget are you? What the forget is AG? Who the forget is cloud zero?
Not every post is relevant to you.

you're posting in a public forum
posts are typically expected to be relayed in a manner that makes sense to the community within said forum

you're posting in a public forum
posts are typically expected to be relayed in a manner that makes sense to the community within said forum
if you've never played on my servers then obviously a post about my servers wouldn't involve you, right?

or am I going insane?

if you've never played on my servers then obviously a post about my servers wouldn't involve you, right?

or am I going insane?
what about 'public forum' do you not understand
if you wanted to just inform your
20-30 regulars
of this then you could have just sent them PMs if they use this forum, steam messaged them, etc. instead of dragging your private stuff out into the open and being a douchenozzle to people who want to know what you're even talking about

what about 'public forum' do you not understand
if you wanted to just inform yourof this then you could have just sent them PMs if they use this forum, steam messaged them, etc. instead of dragging your private stuff out into the open and being a douchenozzle to people who want to know what you're even talking about
I'm a loving idiot, clearly. I'll go then

instead of dragging your private stuff out into the open and being a douchenozzle to people who want to know what you're even talking about
you should try reading a sentence in the OP. according to what was stated in the OP, what happened is pretty forgeted up and regardless of whether or not he wanted to "inform his regulars" it's a valid issue to bring attention to

the only people being "douchenozzles" are you and phantos

you should try reading a sentence in the OP. according to what was stated in the OP, what happened is pretty forgeted up and regardless of whether or not he wanted to "inform his regulars" it's a valid issue to bring attention to
read it, don't disagree with you, but being vague and passive aggressive when someone wants to know the context is pretty rude behavior in my book either way

I'm a loving idiot, clearly. I'll go then
just explain what this post and your server is about and why this is important information, for the rest of us people who might end up joining your server. clearly you had a reason to post this and you dont have to leave just cause people are wondering what you mean by this post

read it, don't disagree with you, but being vague and passive aggressive when someone wants to know the context is pretty rude behavior in my book either way
agreed, however while:
is a pretty blunt statement, it's a response clearly out of irritation by phantos' post which was pretty dismissive. anyways this is going to do nothing but derail. just mildly annoyed by the criticism of OP rather than addressing the problem tekari is describing

on that note. Tekari,
explain what this post and your server is about and why this is important information, for the rest of us people who might end up joining your server.

this is about to turn into a full-on drama, but I'll oblige.

For six months I hosted a popular and well-enjoyed town roleplay. I know that connotation--that stigma that server kind has, and how just mentioning it can invalidate everything to some people, but that's not what this is about. After a falling out with my own administration, I learned that a week ago they got together and took the branding I hosted that server under--AG--and were revamping my old roleplay. Some of these people weren't even on my administration team when I left--they all had their runs as devs and administrators but were eventually demodded and banned by the time I left after forcing their views of what my server should've been over my own.

To "revamp" this server under my stolen clan they've taken my own buildings, evented lots and other automated pieces of my server, and put it into their own.

I just wanted to make some effort of telling my old playerbase that I didn't have involvement in this new roleplay, which is what I suspect many will think after seeing the [AG] tag in the title and all of my stolen assets I worked so hard to put together.

it's also disheartening to see so much taken without permission

the only people being "douchenozzles" are you and phantos
honestly I was joking. Eventually someone would pull the 'who are you' card considering how little explanation is given in the op

honestly I was joking. Eventually someone would pull the 'who are you' card considering how little explanation is given in the op
i forgive u dad