Author Topic: Amberguard Roleplaying  (Read 8974 times)

this is probably the most professionally delt drama i've ever seen

this is probably the most professionally delt drama i've ever seen
I think it'd help the section a lot if it weren't full or circle-jerking and people complaining about the smallest bans--or falling outs with friends, for that matter.

-- giant snip --
Simply put, Tekari perfectly represented this scenario well. On my part I apologize for "hijacking" Amberguard, I really acted like a 9-year-old here. This does not need further discussion; let's throw this in the past and make the future better. When I return from my gaming hiatus (I had to halt it due to this scenario we no longer need to have here and the hiatus shall now continue as normal), I'll fix everything on Amberguard and take more care of it and not just sit back and be lazy.

Topic done, in my eyes.

Simply put, Tekari perfectly represented this scenario well. On my part I apologize for "hijacking" Amberguard, I really acted like a 9-year-old here. This does not need further discussion; let's throw this in the past and make the future better. When I return from my gaming hiatus (I had to halt it due to this scenario we no longer need to have here and the hiatus shall now continue as normal), I'll fix everything on Amberguard and take more care of it and not just sit back and be lazy.

Topic done, in my eyes.
you handled this well, I did not.

for future reference, now that it's actually been talked about and hasn't been discussed behind my back, Amberguard's yours.

nice to see this end amicably.
time for stuffposting i guess

I'm still confused. Who the forget are you guys?

This is drama related to in-game stuff. You'd have to play the game to know.

Who the forget are you? What the forget is AG? Who the forget is cloud zero?
You keep saying this, but according to daprogs's BLID lookup...

...you haven't played the game since 2016? And you're trying to figure out how you haven't heard of a server referenced in a drama section made for the game the server is hosted in?

I'm fairly certain 99% of people here never touched this weird role-play clan you talk about. The way you guys phrase everything is super vague and has like no context lol. Like if I made a drama called PSA: don't eat the sandwich and explained to people that the sandwich was poisoned by Gregory. You'd leave a lot of questions in the air. Example; what sandwich? who is Gregory? why did the sandwich get poisoned?

It took you until like the tenth post to clarify what the hell is going on and by then I already tuned out

I'm fairly certain 99% of people here never touched this weird role-play clan you talk about. The way you guys phrase everything is super vague and has like no context lol. Like if I made a drama called PSA: don't eat the sandwich and explained to people that the sandwich was poisoned by Gregory. You'd leave a lot of questions in the air. Example; what sandwich? who is Gregory? why did the sandwich get poisoned?

It took you until like the tenth post to clarify what the hell is going on and by then I already tuned out
wow man, you tuned out? holy stuff!

You keep saying this, but according to daprogs's BLID lookup...

...you haven't played the game since 2016? And you're trying to figure out how you haven't heard of a server referenced in a drama section made for the game the server is hosted in?
he plays under PhantOS

it took you until like the tenth post to clarify what the hell is going on and by then I already tuned out
whats the point of trying to tune back in after he clarified everything and then saying that you tuned out. the drama is being handled amongst people who are involved if you're confused then there's really no reason to post

he plays under PhantOS
...which was actually last active in 2015 :p

...which was actually last active in 2015 :p
phantos has been on my server in the past few months so it doesnt matter what account he uses i see him around all the time

phantos has been on my server in the past few months so it doesnt matter what account he uses i see him around all the time
sorry then. I tried to verify whether or not he was active but I got a "stay out of my dms" response accordingly.