i miss the tuna jar...

Author Topic: i miss the tuna jar...  (Read 4466 times)

remember when the times were old and the memes were simple? when the biggest joke was the classic tuna jar, a perfect mixture of toilet humor and real professional documentation. when the biggest trouble at the time were underage forumers and bad server hosts, rather than the entirety of the forums shutting down and the world potentially exploding. when there was REAL news instead of [news] all the time

remember those times? do you miss those times?

(also there weren't any badly done args back then so thats already a step up)

oh and if you have no clue what i'm yammering about read this

« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 08:32:43 AM by PhantOS »

eliptats didint start it

seriously tho how do you masturbate with a tuna jar

ah yes those were simpler times

(also there weren't any badly done args back then so thats already a step up)
heh

the problem is that groups of problem users started showing up such as the nigerian cunts and thot patrol, resulting in a more toxic community because little johnny stuffknuckles just buys another alt when he gets banned; his autism can't handle more than 10 minutes without stuffting on a forum
little kids on the forums who usually said the dumbest stuff get memed upon and driven out of the community, for example the whole officerzach situation, i'm not even sure that the second account belongs to the real one who got banned previously as the account was made on the very same day as his leaving post.
original jokes??? who needs that when we can just regurgitate memes from knowyourmeme???? haha THOT right???????????! traps are gay am i right???¬!!!!

the forums now is just a bunch of autists trying to one-up eachother through insulting other members of the forum and seeing how far they can push badspot before he bans them or pulls the plug; and i loving hate it

oops no funny; aot??????????????  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :iceCream: :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 12:21:52 PM by Refticus »

the problem is that groups of problem users started showing up such as  thot patrol
pull yer head out yer own ass

this forum is straying further into aot

aot is the true successor to blockland