i miss the tuna jar...

Author Topic: i miss the tuna jar...  (Read 4464 times)

forget does attack on titan have to do with it

no no it doesnt stand for that

airports of thailand?

idk what kind anime weeb stuff yall watching but keep it off my forum..

seriously tho how do you masturbate with a tuna jar
rudimentary fleshlight maybe?

what refticus said, toxicity caused by malicious groups of people ended up making this place a lot less fun. from constant unfunny stuffposting, to flaming and jabbing at other people for having a different opinion because they're le epic thots, to constant thread derailing via said stuffposting, it's annoying. the way to solve it, making said users ban on sight in addition to actually enforcing "no flaming" as a rule, just simply doesn't happen. it's like i cant post something without being made fun of in one way or another.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 01:11:03 PM by Mr Queeba »

what refticus said, toxicity caused by malicious groups of people ended up making this place a lot less fun. from constant unfunny stuffposting, to flaming and jabbing at other people for having a different opinion because they're le epic thots, to constant thread derailing via said stuffposting, it's annoying. the way to solve it, making said users ban on sight in addition to actually enforcing "no flaming" as a rule, just simply doesn't happen. it's like i cant post something without being made fun of in one way or another.

this

Tbh politics caused this.
The real world caused this.
Take this any way you wish.

any yall brothers like 6ix9ine

blo???????????????????????????????????

make all members of thot patrol administrators we can save the forums

pull yer head out yer own ass
pull it out of your own; you know exactly what you're doing and have been banned multiple times, yet you never get the message that nobody outside of your clique wants you here.