Weathernerd, Cubone, and Limerick - The Great Circle Jerk

Author Topic: Weathernerd, Cubone, and Limerick - The Great Circle Jerk  (Read 17153 times)

part of being friends with someone is acknowledging when they forget up and telling them about it. if they dont want to take your thoughts into consideration and continue being stuffs then forget them altogether.
man i've already done that (in private), i wouldn't have done what he did but that's not to say i'm going to argue with it. the fact is that cubone et al really don't like darth, and he chose to provoke them past that "really don't like" point. again i wouldn't do it but if blame were ever to be handed out (granted this is discord drama so lol) it's darth's fault at root for both starting and continuing it

now something that i aint condoning is the continued aggression towards the kid through discords and whatnot that he's in. if it were up to me he wouldve been kicked from whatever long ago for his own good more than anything (ex celau's constant disliking towards darth even when he was being reasonable) but it aint and darth completely lacks the perspective to recognize that he's being a loving idiot in a record-breakingly high magnitude sheerly for the fact that he could actually just be fine after a week if he didn't keep continuing his own funeral

did they ask you to post this
I haven't spoken to Rally in months and I doubt weathernerd speaks to him anymore

I haven't spoken to Rally in months and I doubt weathernerd speaks to him anymore

lol you are damage controlling so hard you literally went back in time and burnt bridges with him

lol you are damage controlling so hard you literally went back in time and burnt bridges with him
yea he stole my time machine

yea he stole my time machine
yeah and that was my time machine that you stole from me

Why are you even in Anodyne? Every time I see you post in there it seems like you are at everyones throats. Is there anyone there that you even like?

wow, can't believe he litteraly drama'd these people because he got annoyed in god damn discord, if you are really this sensitive torward jokes you shouldn't be on the internet. darth needs to pull that stick out of his ass and grow the forget up before deciding to drama someone over discord matters. what really bamboozles me the most is why he didn't just decide to grow a pair and block them and carry on with his day, or at least leave the discord server he was on, it's really not that hard to do so. you could have at least told one of the moderators to please stop them, but nooooo, let's just drama them and try to soak up as much attention as we can before our time is up on the blf.   

TLDR: darth went out of his way to drama these people over something he could have easily solved by himself in a matter of seconds.

imagine getting mad about somebody drama'ing someone over something drama worthy

Lol. Chortle. You DARE drama these people? How dare you. You better leave the discord, block them ontop of your blocks and report it to DrenDran who does nothing despite seeing it. Kek, I say. Kek.

wow, can't believe he litteraly drama'd these people because he got annoyed in god damn discord, if you are really this sensitive torward jokes you shouldn't be on the internet. darth needs to pull that stick out of his ass and grow the forget up before deciding to drama someone over discord matters. what really bamboozles me the most is why he didn't just decide to grow a pair and block them and carry on with his day, or at least leave the discord server he was on, it's really not that hard to do so. you could have at least told one of the moderators to please stop them, but nooooo, let's just drama them and try to soak up as much attention as we can before our time is up on the blf.   

TLDR: darth went out of his way to drama these people over something he could have easily solved by himself in a matter of seconds.

Sensitive? Something I could have done in seconds? Put your self in my spot, my shoes, and my body and see how hard it is to just "ignore" it if its the only discord that I use 9/10 of the time

darth C3P0 acts like a handicap and then plays the victim card episode 9678234596293765494856945