Zeustal (Postal) - A loving Idiot

Author Topic: Zeustal (Postal) - A loving Idiot  (Read 9494 times)

Zeustal

Hoo boy, where do I begin. this isn't the first time he's been called out for being such a stuffty admin. you can see the other times here and here. I'm pretty sure he's the next Blockland school schooter with how he acts.

quoted stuff from "too small to make a drama on"
this isn't really "too small to make a drama on" but i'm too lazy to go on and make another topic and compile images.
Zeustal.
Zeustal is a loving cigarettegy cunt that doesn't seem to like niceness, as when I ask conan if he needs help on his RPG thing, and even though conan just says "build wherever", this forgetin slime bans me for -1 minutes, unbans me, tells me to forget off, we don't need anymore help, and when I say "hey forget you man I was only trying to help thanks dude" he bans me for another 60. after Conan unbans me, it seems like he starts having a loving fit, saying "no you can't use my build it's mine even though I decided to help you by contributing this map you CAN'T USE IT!!!!!!1111" and it seems like they have a falling out. Zeustal then says something like "oh you don't respect my descisions" I retort with, "if your descisions include banning people as jokes and going "forget you" to people trying to help, I wouldn't either." in which be bans me for 21600 minutes. that's 15 days. and I'm still not unbanned.

Blockland is a loving joke now god loving damn. Who OK'd his adminship on that server.
NOEDIT: Apparently he chimped out a few minutes back and went on a ban spree and passworded the server. I'm not sure what happened after that but that's all I know, basically, don't trust this cigarettelord

So it starts off with me playing on Conan's Siege TDM project that's he's working on, and I see a cool looking map below us. wondering what it is, I ask conan, and he explains:

Zeustal says that he made that map, and seems to take offense to the compliment. just say you made it and move on

HERE, Conan say "hey yeah sure build dude" and I decide to play a bit more of the gamemode before I build.

I ask Conan what the map will be for, and he says it's for an RPG. Zeustal doesn't want that and says Get a new builder :)

I ask him what he needs, Zeustal restates it passive aggressively, I restate his statement as a joke, get permabanned by him with some stupid reasoning like "back of the bus" or some stuff. forgot to take photos of the bans.

this is when he starts turning into a loving gremlin.

bans me again for talking back (understandable in some situations, but here wasn't really neccesary)

he doesn't want his build, that he contributed to conan's project, to be used anymore because "w-waaah m-muh server power" (de-adminned for many bans/joke bans)

At this point all you need to do is read to find his autism

quite the "friend" you are...

this is legit the most stupid thing he has said. He contributes a build, and due to a change in views, decides that we're not deemed worthy enough, and he will complain about it being stolen on the forums. don't worry i'll complain for you.

He then leaves and reconnents to the server, using a glitch with BLGlass preferences to re-get the admin and immediately bans me once joined. I am currently banned for 15 days.

after this, I don't know much. The server is passworded so I don't know if my ban is lifted or not, but I hear he spazzed out and went on a ban spree before getting himself banned. to be honest I don't know if Conan even knows his server is passworded.

Basically, don't trust Zeustal with admin. he will abuse it, use YOU, and continue to be a cunt everywhere.

I just realized it looks like I had a stroke in the beginning. I asked if I could help and conan says yes.

Normally I'd speak out against him but he has an embarrassing video of me so I'm basically indirectly blackmailed

ahhh good ol blockland community
starting a new world war over basically nothing

this guy tried to start stuff on edds server a while back and then banned him from swollows discord and then doxed edd. I have some screenshots of the chat but i cant post them right now so i will when i get the chance

he likes traps /support

Normally I'd speak out against him but he has an embarrassing video of me so I'm basically indirectly blackmailed

Wait what?
I know that feel, /the guy/ will bring it up whenever i try to defend someone hes fighting with.

isnt this the same dude who deleted almost all of the bl:cs discord
/support

You instigated the argument instead of asking Conan to talk to Zeustal, you /kept/ instigating it.
You're the one who aggravated him so I see no reason to support someone like you.

/nosupport

Alt, even if he didn't ask Conan, do you not realize how dumb postal looks in this position? It's all the reason to drama him imo
/support

ahhh good ol blockland community
starting a new world war over basically nothing
get off your high horse

This is some weapon grade autism right here, wonder who stuff in Zeustal's cereal lol, what a right up prick

You instigated the argument instead of asking Conan to talk to Zeustal, you /kept/ instigating it.
You're the one who aggravated him so I see no reason to support someone like you.

/nosupport
Looks like someone only read the bad parts of the topic, smh