Zeustal (Postal) - A loving Idiot

Author Topic: Zeustal (Postal) - A loving Idiot  (Read 9546 times)

actually i post those because you closet homoloveuals give such great reactions when you try so hard to signal to your fellow Straight MalesTM that you are not gay

and by the way, if you've had to buy an alt to post on a fake lego game forum you are instantly a joke
if this stuff aint admittance to trolling i dont know what is
either way hes got a loving sky high ego

some people just pwn themselves

zeustal is one of these people

this just in: bipolar transmission tries to investigate innocent black youth after being unbanned

^ to clarify that was in edds dm's

I really thought Zeustal was chill, never saw him like this

it turns out i didnt have as much evidence as i thought i had so the only relevant ones i could grab were zeustal getting banned in the first place

(notice that rose banned zeustal and not edd)

zeustal joined back after this and banned him from swollows discord for asking to be banned and then getting banned by an entirely seperate person
the rest of the argument was zeustal acting like a complete sperg as he keeps asking edd to ban him permanently (edd kept kicking him instead) before posting edds full address in a server of around 12 people and then when edd wanted to get back into the discord zeustal said he wanted admin to ban "his little minions" (which was apparently rose and some other guy) before edd de-admined rose and got back into the discord

imagine getting cornered and then the only way to defend yourself is "i-i know w-where you live! a-and i'll post it online!!!"
like if you have my address you better come to my house and you better not be no skinny 5'8 bitch

imagine getting cornered and then the only way to defend yourself is "i-i know w-where you live! a-and i'll post it online!!!"
like if you have my address you better come to my house and you better not be no skinny 5'8 bitch
ur at a huge disadvantage if u fight someone 5'8 they'll be able to dodge your attacks just by standing still they're like loving goblins

ur at a huge disadvantage if u fight someone 5'8 they'll be able to dodge your attacks just by standing still they're like loving goblins
yea and thats when you use your legs you loving fool