Zeustal (Postal) - A loving Idiot

Author Topic: Zeustal (Postal) - A loving Idiot  (Read 9535 times)

Oh, and I forgot as well.

The Ayxrion drama you linked was a joke one, we're friends.

sure thing buddy that didn't look like a joke.

It's not really private investigating to look up someone's public IP to find their city, literally anyone is capable of doing that.

private investigating would be giving out private information, this was public information.

ok where do I find this information. what loving website.
also the fact that you use people's addresses as an attack method is loving pathetic.

I honestly don't, I was very mad so I didn't take any screencaps.

watch this

wwaaaaah Zeustal called me a grody chode waaah but I don't have photos or proof believe me guys!!!!!

also the fact that you use people's addresses as an attack method is loving pathetic.
dont know if its still up but when the stuffty ana arg was still going the website had a map of where server owners lived with locations and stuff

sure thing buddy that didn't look like a joke.

If you actually read Ayxrion's thread, you'd see that the build was clearly a joke spammy build.

This information is available on any IP lookup website, I did not give out his address only the city he is in.

And I'm not going to even respond to that last part, it's a clear attempt at trolling.

This information is available on any IP lookup website, I did not give out his address only the city he is in.

https://www.iplocation.net/

Here is such a site, there are tons though.

why even post their general location in the first place

is it because you wanted to meet ed and offer him an apology for acting rash?

And I'm not going to even respond to that last part, it's a clear attempt at trolling.
well then

Why would you post such a thing if not to imply some sort of malicious intent? Why do you try so hard to justify your behavior? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

All unanswered questions of the universe

Why would you post such a thing if not to imply some sort of malicious intent? Why do you try so hard to justify your behavior? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

All unanswered questions of the universe
Why are all your posts stuffposts? We just don't know.

finally you take a break from defending your negative attention seeking behavior. you're already a changed man zeustal!

will we ever get a response?

the world may never know

His question is perfectly valid. Exactly, why are you going out of your way to look up other people's IP addresses and going "Hmm you live in ___ huh?" It's very petty and inexcusable. It's low level private investigating and can be considered blackmail too if you're using that to get your way.

His question is perfectly valid. Exactly, why are you going out of your way to look up other people's IP addresses and going "Hmm you live in ___ huh?" It's very petty and inexcusable. It's low level private investigating and can be considered blackmail too if you're using that to get your way.
Honestly you're right, the situation with Edd was unreasonable on my part.

Answer the question stuffhead.
you even skipped over it in my response