Zeustal (Postal) - A loving Idiot

Author Topic: Zeustal (Postal) - A loving Idiot  (Read 9076 times)

Answer the question stuffhead.
you even skipped over it in my response

Whoops!

Answer the question stuffhead.
you even skipped over it in my response
You don't deserve any answers, you're just here to stir stuff up for a reaction.

You don't deserve any answers, you're just here to stir stuff up for a reaction.
oh nononononononononononono

it looks like i'm attacking u but pls I'm going after Zeustal ily Ike <3333

ex-loving-scuse me, but it just seems like you're dodging around the question as much as you can

apparently drama is only here to stir up stuff and not let other people know/get explanations

look postal is basically a sociopath its impossible to get answers out of him

apparently drama is only here to stir up stuff and not let other people know/get explanations
I mean, drama is just a place to circlejerk about people who you don't like.

Blocky has no relation to the incident with Edd, so I refuse to give him any answers with regards to something he was not a part of.

look postal is basically a sociopath its impossible to get answers out of him
That's kind of odd, because you're one of those people who goes around being overly negative on the forums and presumably ingame as well (if you even play at all)

Personally, I would say that behaviour is far more sociopathic.

HEY forgetFACE, DRAMA IS A PLACE TO WARN OTHERS OF stuffHEADS LIKE YOU!!!

That's kind of odd, because you're one of those people who goes around being overly negative on the forums and presumably ingame as well (if you even play at all)

oh ok sorry kidalex stuffposting is far more sociopathic than actual sociopathy

I mean, drama is just a place to circlejerk about people who you don't like.

Blocky has no relation to the incident with Edd, so I refuse to give him any answers with regards to something he was not a part of.

HEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HEY forgetFACE, DRAMA IS A PLACE TO WARN OTHERS OF stuffHEADS LIKE YOU!!!
You're upset so it's understandable that you might act like this, however you are doing nothing more than showing why you were removed in the first place.

-snip-
You're responding with an image to get a reaction now, I appreciate you showing your true colours.

guys haha look how calm I am I'm clearly not the brainlet in this situation. I can speak clearly so I must be right listen to me

This topic turned into a hot topic... ...