0 (0%)
Uber Weapons
1 (4.8%)
Tier Tactical
6 (28.6%)
Other (please post)
5 (23.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Gun Suggestion Thread  (Read 3461 times)

wy do all the cool packs have to be overlyblocky

All of the good looking high poly packs have serious balance issues. Bf3 pack is the benchmark for terrible gunplay but a few other packs have that issue.

You should probably put the detail of if the weapon packs you list use ammo or not. Ammo for me is a make-it-or-break-it situation.

wy do all the cool packs have to be overlyblocky
Well, it fits with the game's art style better.

All of the good looking high poly packs have serious balance issues. Bf3 pack is the benchmark for terrible gunplay but a few other packs have that issue.
bf3 pack holds the throne for worst weapon pack ever released

just mod 40k and i think itd be good

I spent the last few days looking though a lot of different weapons, and right now ive decided to use HK. It has tons of really nice weapons and the only real bug is that with some of the rapid fire guns, if you get shot in the air you kinda get immobilized. But i just wont use the guns that the bug applies to.

the battlefront pack is good but it doesn't have enough variety, the quake weapons are just not gonna fight well in the map i have, and i don't really wanna use T+T..so there ya go
I suppose i'll leave the thread unlocked in case there's more discussion to be had

What kind of tdm are you working on if you don't mind me asking? I happen to be developing a small gun pack atm so I'm just curious

warhammer 40k is generally
h&k is just fine i guess

warhammer 40k sucks in general and h&k is bad without the expansion pack

Adventure Pack        -good as is.
Generic Pack (port)  - just add more guns, its easy.
Complex Pack          - cool mechanics.

Modernwarbattles

Gcats special weapons

What kind of tdm are you working on if you don't mind me asking? I happen to be developing a small gun pack atm so I'm just curious
It's gonna be a 'king of the hill' type thing with some other variables introduced to make it more interesting
warhammer 40k sucks in general and h&k is bad without the expansion pack
*wipes brow* good thing i'm using that

It's gonna be a 'king of the hill' type thing with some other variables introduced to make it more interesting*wipes brow* good thing i'm using that
nice sounds p cool. You said you didn't like the explosive so I thought you were making a super special map

A gun that blows up, kills you, and shuts down your server.
Id love that