gr8dayseth

Author Topic: gr8dayseth  (Read 22970 times)

noedit
who hurt u
I think the same can be applied to you in this situation

the dramas over you missed it sorry

the dramas over you missed it sorry
>drama backfires
>sorry guys its over go home

>drama backfires
darth the more you make dumb posts like this the more literally everyone on the forums dislikes you

>drama backfires
Im sorry guys. Even after gr8dayseth responded accordingly we have to make fun of d.

darth the more you make dumb posts like this the more literally everyone on the forums dislikes you
[/quote
well I just realized that I was late af so ye

dramas over i guess lol
And you couldn't just talk to Seth directly? You had to make this into a whole thing just to be all "Oh okay, lol" in the end?

Please think before you post next time

when u refuse 2 listnen 2 the po1nt of the topic bcuz the op is known 4 trollin <3

even gr8 read teh op and took it in2 consideratin ;3 y'all didnt :(

i see seth more as someone that puts effort in being nice than a fake person

wow i butchered that sentence

when u refuse 2 listnen 2 the po1nt of the topic bcuz the op is known 4 trollin <3

even gr8 read teh op and took it in2 consideratin ;3 y'all didnt :(
you think you’re much funnier than you actually are. Stop

The issue with this topic is that it raises legitimate concerns over long standing issues with Seth’s attitude and passive aggressiveness but because D made the thread it’s instantly thrown under the bus(it does seem like he wants to fix the problems but let’s not hold our horses).
It’s a become one of the main 2 recurring problems, with these dramas becoming more screaming matches between groups of people rather than actually addressing the subject at hand. If you need an example of this, my darth C3P0 drama where people continusly defend him for acting like an autistic sperg in game, on discord and on the forums because big bad Grimlock made the drama.
The other main issue is Unova/darth posting period but that one’s pretty easy to figure out

you think you’re much funnier than you actually are. Stop
That post wasn't meant to be a magnum opus of comedy. Wasn't going to do that again anyway. It was just a dumb reference to gr8's posting style. (but perhaps exaggerated)

The issue with this topic is that it raises legitimate concerns over long standing issues with Seth’s attitude and passive aggressiveness but because D made the thread it’s instantly thrown under the bus(it does seem like he wants to fix the problems but let’s not hold our horses).
It’s a become one of the main 2 recurring problems, with these dramas becoming more screaming matches between groups of people rather than actually addressing the subject at hand. If you need an example of this, my darth C3P0 drama where people continusly defend him for acting like an autistic sperg in game, on discord and on the forums because big bad Grimlock made the drama.
The other main issue is Unova/darth posting period but that one’s pretty easy to figure out
Agreeable points. Keeping these "drama topics" more focused would probably be less funny though, but it would help in actually tackling the issues.

This topic should have ended with gr8's reply. Would have been a better resolution than what it's turning into right now. There isn't much else to talk about.

the only thing that really annoys me about him is the "gr8" puns and the baby talk