gr8dayseth

Author Topic: gr8dayseth  (Read 23084 times)

gr8dayseth
his profile

pre-drama
i cant say that this was expected or unexpected that much. for gr8dayseth supporters: read the thread in full detail before you actually post. "he is nice so why are u getting so angry about it" is not an actual response.

ego
gr8dayseth refuses to hear anything bad about himself and instead chooses to only listen to positive comments about himself instead of addressing a majority of the negative ones. this results in posts like this:
i killed em with kindness
i just wanna acknowledge all these posts too, these are all very true thank u
in the above post he replies to a few negative comments and many more positive ones instead of actually defending himself
stob posting
by the holy richard i hereby banish u from thy realm
not true i'm gonna live forever in others' hearts

fake & baby talk
him being / acting "wholesome" gives him a reputation of being the kindest on the forum and gives him several people always at his defense if anyone disagrees with or dislikes him. this act of him being pure and innocent becomes especially noticeable sometimes and gets borderline annoying. he also tends to speak in cutesie tumblr talk and emoticons which makes his posts worse.
cus spelin tings diferently cn b cuute sumtimes
hey get well soon man
this thread wholesome af <3
examples of his "tumblr talk":
noticed my car's windows were fogged up a bit so what better to do but draw a couple of my favorite emoticons on it

heckin 10/10
feminine snake milk
owo
advice for seth
i feel like it would be best to add this section just because. here are some things that gr8dayseth should consider or try to make him a better forum user:
- stop with the dumb myspace talk. its dated, unnecessary, and gets on peoples nerves
- listen to criticism instead of just ignoring it then thanking everyone that has your back
- quit the "wholesome" act. the passive aggressiveness you display (not quoted in this thread) instead of actually providing an opinion is obnoxious. you can be nice without being fake.

good drama but this is gonna go sour real fast

good drama but this is gonna go sour real fast
and thats fine as long as it doesnt immediately start with "imagine being scared of someone nice" or "he's nice so why are you complaining"

literally nothing he has done is wrong. he's nice.
I get it, it's unheard of on the forums but jfc.

read the post

Imagine hating someone for being nice

Also, reminder that OP is d

Imagine hating someone for being nice

Also, reminder that OP is d
gr8dayseth
his profile

pre-drama
i cant say that this was expected or unexpected that much. for gr8dayseth supporters: read the thread in full detail before you actually post. "he is nice so why are u getting so angry about it" is not an actual response.

advice for seth
you can be nice without being fake.

im gonna bite the bait here

- stop with the dumb myspace talk. its dated, unnecessary, and gets on peoples nerves
the only "people's" nerves it gets on are those that are on this forum only to get on other people's nerves. it's really ironic

- listen to criticism instead of just ignoring it then thanking everyone that has your back
i didnt know attempting to circlejerk and mock other users was valid criticism

- quit the "wholesome" act. the passive aggressiveness you display (not quoted in this thread) instead of actually providing an opinion is obnoxious. you can be nice without being fake.
ah the individuals who attention schemed the thot patrol vs. d troll threads are commenting on someone else's fakeness. if only people actually knew what passive aggressive meant this drama might actually have some modicum of meaningfulness

you can be nice without being fake.
:D

Drama-ing Seth, but then calling him fake for being nice/positive, you're essentially nullifying your own drama for being an ignorant memester

waiting for gr8 to respond because honestly i have no idea how he would