Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever

Author Topic: Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever  (Read 32096 times)

darth gets more loving obnoxious with every post he makes

at first i thought he was just the usual awkward guy and everyone was stuffting on him because of that but jesus christ it's like he gets paid to make himself look dumb. i can understand the fact that he's trying to defend himself but there's just a point where you have to realize that you're doing too much for so little in return.

darth can you like grow the forget up? if you can't then take your own word and take a break

Consider this logic: He wouldn't have anything to respond to if nobody was baiting him in the first place

this means I'm going to blame grimlock for everything dumb darth posts

I'm sure Darth will incorrectly spam report every single one of my and others posts for "trolling" for no reason other than he doesn't agree with us
I never did that in the first place.

You know what though? I actually do need to stop. I've realized that quite a bit back, but I haven't really held to my word. Say "I'm not going to do it" or whatever the forget you want, but I'm going to try and change.

For real.

noedit
This is probably going to be one of the few times I defend myself in this drama, but you really had to add the Limerick and Weathernerd drama in here? You were part of the problem you know, and there are plenty of screenshots of you doing the same stuff they were doing, I don't see how me dramaing people for being complete starfishs is really drama worthy at all.

what's the point in this drama
there's zero opposition to disliking darth, it's literally just getting e-brownie points for agreeing with everyone

Consider this logic: He wouldn't have anything to respond to if nobody was baiting him in the first place
this is true but let's be real; with this forum, everyone's getting baited nowadays. sure it's the fault of the one baiting and they should be condemned but that doesn't necessarily excuse darth's erratic behavior either

I never did that in the first place.

You know what though? I actually do need to stop. I've realized that quite a bit back, but I haven't really held to my word. Say "I'm not going to do it" or whatever the forget you want, but I'm going to try and change.

For real.
please do. i realize you're trying to defend yourself but even then when people are just joking around harmlessly you kind of get too defensive and attack people for no reason (e.g. the who likes seafood vs who doesnt like seafood discussions)

you dont have to respond to everyone because they mention you, especially in a negative manner. that's literally feeding the negative attention

there's zero opposition to disliking darth, it's literally just getting e-brownie points for agreeing with everyone

what's up with all these newer trolls attempting to solidify their reputation within the forums? as much as I agree with darth needing to shut up both thot patrol and grimlock both have no credibility either at this point. both groups if pushed into a corner with not a good counter argument switch to epic trolling because ya know they aren't actually capable of admitting their fallacies

i guess making a drama about zapk is meaningless too since nobody likes him

what a useless response

I'm not even going to quote his autism in the printer thread
noedit2
apparently my face is autistic and so is asking someone to print a picture of the skype mooning emoji
you dont have to respond to everyone because they mention you, especially in a negative manner. that's literally feeding the negative attention
honestly, I probably should have realized that quite a while ago. I look like a total sperg when I do it looking back at it now.
That's not really what he means but alright.

god damnit it didnt notify my about replies