Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever

Author Topic: Darth C3P0 part 2: still acting handicapped as ever  (Read 31330 times)

what's up with all these newer trolls attempting to solidify their reputation within the forums? as much as I agree with darth needing to shut up both thot patrol and grimlock both have no credibility either at this point. both groups if pushed into a corner with not a good counter argument switch to epic trolling because ya know they aren't actually capable of admitting their fallacies
i or anybody else literally could not give less of a stuff about darth why do you people keep bringing thot patrol into every single drama

You know what though? I actually do need to stop. I've realized that quite a bit back, but I haven't really held to my word. Say "I'm not going to do it" or whatever the forget you want, but I'm going to try and change.

For real.
this is the third apology this month holy christ dude

I never did that in the first place.

You know what though? I actually do need to stop. I've realized that quite a bit back, but I haven't really held to my word. Say "I'm not going to do it" or whatever the forget you want, but I'm going to try and change.

For real.
youre not going to change
log out

fun fact; celau wrote the first darth drama (the one grimlock made)

this is the third apology this month holy christ dude
?
ye i've admitted im a handicap before but this ones for changing
fun fact; celau wrote the first darth drama (the one grimlock made)
is this actually real or

?
ye i've admitted im a handicap before but this ones for changingis this actually real or
yep

Darth, stop mother loving responding

Darth, stop mother loving responding
don't even respond to this, darth
legitimately just don't say loving anything else in this topic, not even "oh ok"

darth don't be an idiot, if you aren't just tell us you aren't to make it loud and clear right here, right now

he's a negative attention whore he won't stop responding

what's up with all these newer trolls attempting to solidify their reputation within the forums? as much as I agree with darth needing to shut up both thot patrol and grimlock both have no credibility either at this point. both groups if pushed into a corner with not a good counter argument switch to epic trolling because ya know they aren't actually capable of admitting their fallacies
I've actually changed how I act here quite a bit.

awful and horrendous post