nix the glaceon - loving insane

Author Topic: nix the glaceon - loving insane  (Read 55406 times)

ah yes i should've known it was a coincidence that you popped in right at the very moment weathernerd started posting and started posting the exact same kind of stuff as him
me stating that you were defending weathernerd isn't provokative you dipstuff and neither is me joking about your hateboner about furries
Have you not gotten it through your extremely loving dense head of yours that I have no relations with grimlock anymore?

if u think me saying "*grimlock walks in*" is just as provokative as calling someone out normally then u have a small issue
Have you not gotten it through your extremely loving dense head of yours that I have no relations with grimlock anymore?
sorry but i like to generalize all the jerks on the forums because i honestly can't be bothered to study about who's in what clan and who doesn't like who and all that
you all act the same anyway

did you seriously just use the word jerk

You are a meanie. Do not speak to me.

if u think me saying "*grimlock walks in*" is just as provokative as calling someone out normally then u have a small issue
Can you stop acting like Darth C3P0 and learn to read?
I was trying to avoid that thread for obvious reasons until you had to start mentioning me.

buddy my point still stands lmao
he thinks me joking about him (lightheartedly) is provokative and made a big deal out of it
do you just quote everything i post so you can make a witty comeback

but did you learn anything? obviously not, you're actually worse than before

yes i should've known it was a coincidence that you popped in right at the very moment weathernerd started posting and started posting the exact same kind of stuff as him
You do realize I've said Ike's been trolling multiple times before yesterday right? He posted it after me.

me stating that you were defending weathernerd isn't provokative you dipstuff and neither is me joking about your hateboner about furries
I've calmed down the furry hate and hadn't said anything about furries until you brought it up. yes nix, you. Speaking of me "defending weathernerd"
What if ike is the troll
you just now realized this?
in what delusional state of mind do you have to be in to say this is "defending weathernerd"? like what?

if u think me saying "*grimlock walks in*" is just as provokative as calling someone out normally then u have a small issues
it's because you've entered the "not sure if trolling or just very stupid" category of the forum users. Congrats!

sorry but i like to generalize all the jerks on the forums because i honestly can't be bothered to study about who's in what clan and who doesn't like who and all that
you all act the same anyway
You know what? I give you a pass on not knowing who's friends with who, the issue here is that you continue to generalize that everyone that doesn't like you is part of a group that's secretly conspiring against you 24/7. It's just more bullstuff you're pulling out of your ass.

holy stuff just kiss already

father/daughter incest isn't legal in these parts

congratulations you have successfully ignored my point
You do realize I've said Ike's been trolling multiple times before yesterday right? He posted it after me.
and that's provokative
ironic considering you yell at me for being provokative :thinking:
I've calmed down the furry hate and hadn't said anything about furries until you brought it up. yes nix, you.
if people are allowed to joke about Riddler and other stuff then i'm, and everyone, is allowed to joke about you. people joke about lord tony and other notorious users similarly, and people joke about me all the time
in what delusional state of mind do you have to be in to say this is "defending weathernerd"? like what?
you backed up his statement
aka defended him
the issue here is that you continue to generalize that everyone that doesn't like you is part of a group that's secretly conspiring against you 24/7. It's just more bullstuff you're pulling out of your ass.
boy what in tarnation are u talking about
i just said i generalize all the problem users (i loving hate calling them that) into one category because i can't be bothered to categorize them into whatever clans each individual is in when it's easier to categorize them as one group

:panda:

you backed up his statement
aka defended him
Where in what loving dimension is what he said, "defending me"?

Where in what loving dimension is what he said, "defending me"?
he backed up your statement which is defending you
why are you focusing on that one part anyway like damn

he backed up your statement which is defending you
why are you focusing on that one part anyway like damn
It pertains to me. He didn't even back me up.
What if ike is the troll
you just now realized this?
Where the forget is this considered defending someone?

he was backing up your statement by also believing ike is a troll and helped further your statement by making it seem obvious