nix the glaceon - loving insane

Author Topic: nix the glaceon - loving insane  (Read 55394 times)

just another example of trying to start bullstuff with people in threads/posts that don't concern him whatsoever

Getting offended when you try to bait people #JustGrimlockThings

just another example of trying to start bullstuff with people in threads/posts that don't concern him whatsoever
you saw weathernerd (or whoever i forget honestly) getting ganged up on so you popped up to defend him
do you have some kind of complex where you get incredibly angry when somebody mentions your name or something
no tell me who is they
i was actually referring to the gang of dudes who always cause mayhem wherever they go because they literally always bump this thread every time i even dare to try and defend myself

friendly reminder that grimlock actually thinks i investigateed lord tony

friendly reminder that grimlock actually thinks i investigateed lord tony

He accused like twelve people lmao

He accused like twelve people lmao
me, daswiruch, and moltenkitten

ironic considering he thinks i got the brains of a starfish and then thinks i have the mental capacity to track down somebody's location and identity lmao

can this drama be locked

not until nix has been destroyed

pls dont do that :(
I've already made a reservation for you to be gassed, sorry.

stuff............forget!!!!

take a long big look at your pathetic history on this forum
I honestly don't know how you continue to ignore this:
I've put the stuff I did on my previous two accounts behind me. Most of the stuff I pulled I'm not proud of.

I took a break after my GRIMLOCK_ account got banned for a reason, something that is conveniently ignored by you and various others. However, that doesn't fit the bullstuff narrative you're trying to put out so it'll be instantly dismissed, and frankly I fully expect you to do just that!

actually, on the note of Mouse Droidz's self-proclaimed title as the forums's moral compass

OP is a friend that needs to be banned, Zach needs to be banned and so does Nix. A full group of absolute imbeciles that continue throwing their stuff around here like a group of monkeys. Oh yeah we should also ban Unova/verification too

I don't know if you're ignorant to the rules of the forum but repeatedly screaming that everyone you don't like should be banned puts you in the same category of moron that Unova, Zach, Nix, and Racooner belong in. You're destroying your credibility when you say stuff like this. Speaking from experience, don't do it.

you saw weathernerd (or whoever i forget honestly) getting ganged up on so you popped up to defend him
you seriously think that I would defend weathernerd's dumb ass? you're even more delusional than I thought
do you have some kind of complex where you get incredibly angry when somebody mentions your name or something
You're clearly trying to provoke some sort of an issue in stuff that doesn't concern you, and this isn't the first time:
*grimlock walks in*
perfect example of what I'm talking about. I was trying to avoid that thread for obvious reasons until you had to start mentioning me. The only real explanations are that you're trying to troll or just genuinely handicapped.

nice new avatar
Had to change it up a little after a while

I took a break after my GRIMLOCK_ account got banned for a reason,
but did you learn anything? obviously not, you're actually worse than before
you seriously think that I would defend weathernerd's dumb ass? you're even more delusional than I thought
ah yes i should've known it was a coincidence that you popped in right at the very moment weathernerd started posting and started posting the exact same kind of stuff as him
You're clearly trying to provoke some sort of an issue in stuff that doesn't concern you, and this isn't the first time
me stating that you were defending weathernerd isn't provokative you dipstuff and neither is me joking about your hateboner about furries