nix the glaceon - loving insane

Author Topic: nix the glaceon - loving insane  (Read 55405 times)

I'm not sure what the goal here is. You people act as if you don't like nix's posts and yet you respond to them in a way that really obviously pushes him into posting more. Genuinely your two explanations are that you're trolling or you're handicapped. Not a great position to be in, I'll be honest with you.
who are you talking to

take a drink every time weathernerd posts one of my old posts for no reason

any drinking game would be ineffective against weathernerd because you'll still somehow have more braincells than him

any drinking game would be ineffective against weathernerd because you'll still somehow have more braincells than him
le owned epic meme style

who are you talking to
another useless response from the average troll because they know Ike is right

what the forget are you taaalking about

you do realize ike trolls here all the time but gets a free pass because he's the high and mighty ikethegeneric right

you do realize ike trolls here all the time but gets a free pass because he's the high and mighty ikethegeneric right
of course. all hail.

Ike is my mortal enemy.

someones jealous they dont get a free handicap pass :/

ike is the mike to my life

Giving you stuff for bullying kids isn't trolling

Also 'high and mighty ikethegeneric' what a joke. Nobody gives a stuff who I am, the reason why I'm getting a 'free pass' is because I'm not doing anything in the first place. You're delusional, grimlock.