nix the glaceon - loving insane

Author Topic: nix the glaceon - loving insane  (Read 55421 times)

why did you randomly bring him up out of nowhere? did the word dyslexia remind you of him?

when you dont know what you're talking about but want to butt in just cause

here's a tip: go look into the context of the quotes that hootaloo posted

when you dont know what you're talking about but want to butt in just cause

You still haven't answered the question

they

no, i bumped your thread, an individual, not "they." believe it or not
this is exactly why i bumped your drama lol

he barely had anything to do with them. Are you delusional?

no, i bumped your thread, an individual, not "they." believe it or not
this is exactly why i bumped your drama lol
why are you bringing attention to some nuance in what he said

you know exactly what he meant by 'they' and you happened to be referred to as "they" in this case

he barely had anything to do with them. Are you delusional?
hmm must Be the Dead Pixels on my Screen blocking the Username

I made 4-5 posts in that thread lol

you know exactly what he meant by 'they' and you happened to be referred to as "they" in this case
no tell me who is they

i am not a troll do not CALL me that!!!!!!!

no tell me who is they
are you playing dumb or are you dumb

you cant just call everyone that doesnt like you a troll and then just bunch them up as "them" wtf?

grimlock rushes in for the defense
just another example of trying to start bullstuff with people in threads/posts that don't concern him whatsoever

just another example of trying to start bullstuff with people in threads/posts that don't concern him whatsoever
He's trying to start stuff there? what a poor choice for evidence because lets not forget what you said after that:

why do you constantly try to provoke and cause problems with people? Ike is and has been a troll, it literally has nothing to do with you, so why do you feel the need to comment?. I'm not defending Red Spy, so I'm clearly not "defending" anyone. Why even say anything?

Oh right.
 You're trying to invoke a negative response here, the same thing that you accuse everyone you don't like of doing to you. This is also called "trolling". Funny how the person that plays the victim card more than anyone is such a hypocrite.
"Ike has been a troll" "This is also called trolling" as anyone would point out:

You're no better than Nix if not worse so before you try and say that he's "trying to start bullstuff" take a long big look at your pathetic history on this forum