nix the glaceon - loving insane

Author Topic: nix the glaceon - loving insane  (Read 55387 times)

Have you not gotten it through your extremely loving dense head of yours that I have no relations with grimlock anymore?
loving lol

Have you not gotten it through your extremely loving dense head of yours that I have no relations with grimlock anymore?
you two broke up?

I honestly don't know how you continue to ignore this:
I took a break after my GRIMLOCK_ account got banned for a reason, something that is conveniently ignored by you and various others. However, that doesn't fit the bullstuff narrative you're trying to put out so it'll be instantly dismissed, and frankly I fully expect you to do just that!

actually, on the note of Mouse Droidz's self-proclaimed title as the forums's moral compass

I don't know if you're ignorant to the rules of the forum but repeatedly screaming that everyone you don't like should be banned puts you in the same category of moron that Unova, Zach, Nix, and Racooner belong in. You're destroying your credibility when you say stuff like this. Speaking from experience, don't do it.
But the thing is you claim to put it behind but yet you're still chucking your stuff all over the place and no wonder why "various others" see it in you. And also Grimlock the users I listed are all problem users that like to chuck their stuff all over the forums and I think everyone is sick of them

all these queers need to disappear

*is a major nuisance and causes nothing but mischief on a forum for 7+ years*
dude wtf why are people making fun of me :(

brother look in a mirror lol

hmm must Be the Dead Pixels on my Screen blocking the Username

his posts had absolutely no direct influence toward any of the quotes. It'd be obvious if it was. you're basically acting like blockchip, but instead of lord tony it's rendermen in a bowl.

*is a major nuisance and causes nothing but mischief on a forum for 7+ years*
dude wtf why are people making fun of me :(
In retrospect, this is basically grimlock. He's one of those high school girls that starts drama but then posts on her snapchat "Guy's I'm going to change I don't take stuff from no one" but eventually starts a new problem all over again

In retrospect, this is basically grimlock. He's one of those high school girls that starts drama but then posts on her snapchat "Guy's I'm going to change I don't take stuff from no one" but eventually starts a new problem all over again
this applies for every problem user

But the thing is you claim to put it behind but yet you're still chucking your stuff all over the place and no wonder why "various others" see it in you.
what

nix can you honestly just stop and leave

you continue taking peoples bait and then when they respond you either use really unfunny irony or go "Grrr! Theyre Not being Serious!" and i'd be ok with this if you learned from it and ignored them but you keep going