E3/EA Play 2018 Megathread: NINTENDO.

Author Topic: E3/EA Play 2018 Megathread: NINTENDO.  (Read 18789 times)

i liked the part where they used a prerender again and tried to make it look like gameplay

i wonder how much different it's gonna be from the actual game again
i mean it's pretty easy to tell what parts of the cinematic gameplay is for sure going to be gameplay

spelunker
if you mean this spelunker

he can't even walk off a loving ledge without dying

So far, my intrigue has been in Cyberpunk 2077, Just Cause 4, Anthem, and For Honor: Marching Fire. The first really piques my open-world, singleplayer RPG interests. Just Cause 4 looks like an upgraded Just Cause 3, I just hope that it doesn't have as much frame rate drops. Anthem because it's Destiny but with exosuits, and I like Destiny's style of co-op, and I like exosuits, so yeah. For Honor because it's been improved quite a bit and this new faction looks pretty cool, it's actually making me feel like getting back into it.

Fallout 76 is meh to me. If it's only multiplayer, then I mean power to all those who like that kind of survival co-op, but I was looking forward to something more like earlier Fallouts. Setting's cool, though. TES 6 and Starfield were some cool surprises.

Command and Conquer Rivals: Why?

Everything else I didn't pay much mind to, and I haven't watched the Sony conference yet.

kanye’s new album is the best thing to come out of e3 step it up miyamoto

RIDLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honestly I don't give a forget what anyone says, Nintendo just conquered E3

I'm actually hyped for Smash, but Nintendo had no other big game other than smash and I dont think it's worth winning E3. They rushed all the rest and I think that's very disappointing.

where the forget was metroid, animal crossing switch when???

Didn’t even show Metroid prime 4, disappointing.
Overall I think Microsoft had the best conference w/ sekiro, ori, cyberpunk, and dying light 2 which are all games I’m interested in.

ice climber. snake. not a port. rhombuses. daisy. decimals in health percents. ridley playable. smash bros ultimate.
big nut.