12 year olds should be kept off the forums.

Author Topic: 12 year olds should be kept off the forums.  (Read 18798 times)

i was 11 when i first joined, 8 when i first bought the game and im 13 now
huzzah! im gonna be loving banned for 2 years

Which I am not trying to do, I don't know if you saw but I specifically said that my behavior, under no circumstance, is excusable. I was acting like a dumbass, and apologized for it, end of story.
please just stop loving posting
we all know you're still an starfish at heart

where did u get the 2 years from

that would be stellar if it happened

that would be stellar if it happened
yes, it would be. too bad it won't

you know you don't need a ban to stop posting right
please forget off

press the log out button if u dont want to be able to be on the forum that bad

Not even gonna consider thinking about the apology? Sure I goofed one up in the past, but I mean do what you want, I don't blame you. But I'm going to change.

you know you don't need a ban to stop posting right
please forget off
also i dont know if u have realised this but people wont get pissed at u if u change literally at all for good

you're literally proving your own apology more and more wrong the longer you keep posting

Not even gonna consider thinking about the apology? Sure I goofed one up in the past, but I mean do what you want, I don't blame you. But I'm going to change.

why should we care about your apology this time after you've made like three others

yea except you already posted an apology and u turned even worse
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=316834.0

where the forget did my Log Out button go

also i dont know if u have realised this but people wont get pissed at u if u change literally at all for good
The only people really pissed at me are
1. People i've pissed off beforehand
2. People who are really easy to anger
I do almost nothing malicious to you or anyone else. If you say I have, I can probably find proof that you've done it too. Checkmate.

You're like loving Cubone. You make an apology, change for 2 weeks, then become a richardhole just the same again. I'll time you on this one, starting at march the 13th.

where the forget did my Log Out button go
im sorry but handicapped gifs arent arguments or points