12 year olds should be kept off the forums.

Author Topic: 12 year olds should be kept off the forums.  (Read 18516 times)

Read my post again half wit. Read it twice. Three times. Then destroy your whole computer and leave

He’s not mad, he’s saying you’re socially dense and don’t realize all of these posts you are making to apologize and reinforce the apology are just making you seem all words and no action.

A point to consider: if you don’t post at all, nobody has anything new to attack you with.

remember there was this kid who posts when he was like 12. his name was champion. he was a loving g dude

You're like loving Cubone. You make an apology, change for 2 weeks, then become a richardhole just the same again. I'll time you on this one, starting at march the 13th.
except unlike you or darth cubone actually largely left the forums, something you should try

this turns into a darth thread within minutes, what a loving record

I joined this forum a few days after my 12th birthday and I can say that I agree, don't let 12 year olds make an account.

good thing im 12 and a half

joined bl when i was 7 and forums when i was around 10 yrs old
/agree im gay

Not even gonna consider thinking about the apology? Sure I goofed one up in the past, but I mean do what you want, I don't blame you. But I'm going to change.
Duh, no reason to make an apology if you can't change your toxic behavior. Funny that you have been saying "I'm going to change" for the past year but nothing has happened. Don't say you'll do it if you won't.

If you're trying that's great but no one really cares when you post that you are trying to make a change, just do what you need to do.

When I first got here pretty sure I was like 11 years old, being completely stupid on a forum so I forced myself to log out for a year, came back better but I was 12 back then -- I don't have and disorders I'm just a person who makes rational decisons.

I don't have any disorders *

Looks like dyslexia is my only disorder...