12 year olds should be kept off the forums.

Author Topic: 12 year olds should be kept off the forums.  (Read 18792 times)

wow anyone can delete elements on a webpage that's crazy

Why would you ever think i'm serious? You always call me a troll or some other stupid stuff whenever you get the chance, why would you think it's serious now?

you're *cough* stellar *cough*

you're *cough* stellar *cough*
i'll rip your head off and stuff down your neck

you guys are mentally disabled

There's also legit child enthusiasts here so even reason not to lets kids on
I feel like the solution to that would actually be to ban the child enthusiasts

I feel like the solution to that would actually be to ban the child enthusiasts
That would work theoretically but once they start adding people on places outside BLFs there's not much we can do even with a ban. They don't give a stuff about the game or the forums, just that underaged bootyhole. so far we've had a good track record of staying safe and exposing potential creeps like racerboy and deve but that can all change

i made this account when i was ten and ive said some really stupid stuff in the past (name included) and you don't even know how much i wish this was an actual rule at the time

does Badspot still do name changes or should i just buy an alt at this point?

does Badspot still do name changes or should i just buy an alt at this point?
i think he does

i think he does
you should actually log off for a week. you aren't doing anything wrong now but you've sullied your presence over the last week so much that any post by you leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth

Please just leave us. Focus on your prepubescent stuff and leave us to recuperate

Why are you so mad? I literally told him that badspot still does name changes, I wasn't trying to show that I was hear as loud as possible.