when is sebi park season 2 gonna come out

Author Topic: when is sebi park season 2 gonna come out  (Read 13561 times)

How did you guys find out about Sebi Park anyway?
thot patrol likes digging up really old stuff just to point and laugh at people
sebi park was actually removed from the original channel and was reuploaded, i can presume it's from, at the most, 2012 or 2010
he posted one like a day ago in the furry megathread
that wasn't nsfw. i literally just googled "cute glaceon" and found it there. i had safe search on too.

thot patrol likes digging up really old stuff just to point and laugh at people
sebi park was actually removed from the original channel and was reuploaded, i can presume it's from, at the most, 2012 or 2010that wasn't nsfw. i literally just googled "cute glaceon" and found it there. i had safe search on too.

what makes you think i was trying to mock sebi park

sebi park isnt just some meme its a good show

you've dug through his steam to find this (yes its stupid but my point still stands)

and dug through my steam to find something from like 2008
and you've archived bloo kirby's tumblr for similar reason
don't act like this is any different

i follow him on steam because i like his posts

you've dug through his steam to find this (yes its stupid but my point still stands)
and dug through my steam to find something from like 2008
and you've archived bloo kirby's tumblr for similar reason
don't act like this is any different
thot patrol coal miners incorporated

out of all three of you sebi is the least degenerate

hm i wonder why this happened right after i made my steam profile private :thinking:

out of all three of you sebi is the least degenerate
whos the three

we arent making fun of sebi
we love him and we just want him to make a season 2 of sebi park

hm i wonder why this happened right after i made my steam profile private :thinking:

man you think everything is some kind of attack against you. you really are a special snowflake huh

then explain why you and your butt buddies have sent me a friend request right after you've made it extremely clear that you don't like me

that wasn't nsfw. i literally just googled "cute glaceon" and found it there. i had safe search on too.
it doesn't matter because the context behind the image and your historic obsession with imaginary blue rats leads everyone to believe that you posted it to affirm your obsession even further. You saying 'but it wasn't nsfw!!' and making it the center of your argument rather than the real center (you have a disgusting obsession you force around and are entire insecure about) goes even further to show how determined you are to blindly justify everything in some way

You're literally a child that hates to lose, but you lose so much by default that you have a victim complex and lose on purpose so you can counter reaction and turn that into your success. You literally thrive on insecurity, like so bad. Freud coulda spent his entire life studying you and still have died before completing the abstract

One day you'll grow up and become the pity of your social circle, if one even exists.